FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Decks to play in Un'goro

1 minute ago, positiv2 said:

I'm playing Face Jade Shaman with a few budget swaps on the NA (such as no Patches the Pirate) and I am shredding all quest decks. So far no loss against any quest deck. Or, any deck at all.

I was actually mostly kidding - I'm playing ZooLock with Succubus (atm) in place of Malc's Imp and I've been doing okay, although I can't seem to move out of the rank 18-20 range. I just don't have the dust/cards for anything better atm.

On 03.04.2017 at 1:43 PM, Strongpoint said:

I will definitely try  murloc decks both in standard and wild. Aggro murloc paladin, murloz zoo, and murloc quest shamans. Not that I expect them to be good enough for the serious laddering but murlocs did get strong cards.

Murlock warlock is something I am really interested to try.  Seadevil Stinger got two new good murlocs to buy for health

Doing this. IMO, Murloc zoo really lacks 1 drops to be strong. Yes, warlock got access to decent one drops but... they are not murlocs

Went from rank 11 to rank 7 in wild with aggro murloc paladin. Hydrologist is so amazing when you can get Avenge.  I am strongly considering spending 1600 of my 6000 stockpiled dust for Old Murk-Eye. After all I want to play Anyfin Can Happen paladin, too... (I am SO salty that I have no free Murk Eye only because I started playing few months after Blizzard stopped giving it for free) 

Edited by Strongpoint

26 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

I only got to open 7 packs so far and haven't opened a quest. These quest decks are impossible to beat without a quest of your own.

Very difficult yes.  I've only won twice so far against quest-using decks when I wasn't using my own, and that was against the Priest and Mage variants when they got bad draws and couldn't activate their quests in time.  I do get the impression that once the quest activates it's game over, so you have to win before hand.  Not sure how well control is going to work against them.  Still a lot of testing and deck changing followed by more testing is needed though to be sure.

On 7.4.2017 at 10:46 PM, SithLordOfSnark said:

I only got to open 7 packs so far and haven't opened a quest. These quest decks are impossible to beat without a quest of your own.

Well, after nearly 40 Packs, I got "only" one legendary: The Voraxx...which is aweful. But I have beaten many Quest-decks so far, too. These quests make your deck very inflexible.

Midrange Hunter works great (better) without the Quest. There are a lot of shaman-decks without murlocs (and without the quests). Jade-Decks are still playable I guess. Deathrattle-Priests work fine without the quest. Some people even tried handlock...and this kind of works too (at least againt aggro).

On 4/7/2017 at 3:55 PM, positiv2 said:

I'm playing Face Jade Shaman with a few budget swaps on the NA (such as no Patches the Pirate) and I am shredding all quest decks. Bloodlust lethal on turn 4 with The Coin? No problem!
So far no loss against any quest deck. Or, any deck at all.

Ive been doing the same - Aggro Shaman and Pirate Warrior move too fast for these quest decks.  I did have one loss against a Rogue quest who managed to activate it on turn 4, and some hard fights against some Warriors playing lots of taunts. But by the time they get their bigger taunts up, they're usually so close to death that Shaman's direct damage spells can take them out anyway.

On 2017-04-08 at 2:24 PM, Taan said:

Well, after nearly 40 Packs, I got "only" one legendary: The Voraxx...which is aweful. But I have beaten many Quest-decks so far, too. These quests make your deck very inflexible.

Midrange Hunter works great (better) without the Quest. There are a lot of shaman-decks without murlocs (and without the quests). Jade-Decks are still playable I guess. Deathrattle-Priests work fine without the quest. Some people even tried handlock...and this kind of works too (at least againt aggro).

I was kidding mostly. I regularly beat Quest decks with literally no Legendaries. I was just mocking the people who say they're OP.