FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List

Ok so i love this deck... went from rank 20 -10 in no time.... i'm guessing now its the time to tech a bit to get to rank 5 and above. i've got the crabs and flare ofcourse so i started to play around. mah i dont think they are needed much i guess until you actually hit 5. I got rid of the fire fly's and changed with flare and bestial wrath.... i dont understand why bestial wrath is never included in these types of deck.... it's basically a surgent with immune and works on beast. can someone explain to me  why everybody hates bestial wrath?

1 hour ago, Buggz said:

Ok so i love this deck... went from rank 20 -10 in no time.... i'm guessing now its the time to tech a bit to get to rank 5 and above. i've got the crabs and flare ofcourse so i started to play around. mah i dont think they are needed much i guess until you actually hit 5. I got rid of the fire fly's and changed with flare and bestial wrath.... i dont understand why bestial wrath is never included in these types of deck.... it's basically a surgent with immune and works on beast. can someone explain to me  why everybody hates bestial wrath?

Bestial Wrath is most of the times pretty much just unreliable 2 damage. You won't be trading enough to make the Immunity part of the card good, and because you are left with just 2 damage which however has conditions to actually provide the damage boost, you will be better off with Arcane Shot. However, even that is not good enough most of the times because it does not generate any board. Board and tempo are very important for face hunters.
Those are the main reasons Bestial Wrath is not included.

• Like 1

Guest JonnySnasker

I am sorry, whoever created this deck, but this deck is simply awful. It's not only bad, but it's also a super boring deck to play.

My advice for ya'll is to not waste any money on this. I deeply regret that I did.

4 hours ago, Guest JonnySnasker said:

I am sorry, whoever created this deck, but this deck is simply awful. It's not only bad, but it's also a super boring deck to play.

My advice for ya'll is to not waste any money on this. I deeply regret that I did.

Hey, could you provide some constructive feedback or give us some replays to see how we can improve the deck? I haven't had any major issues with it (all of my losses were due to my misplays), though I played a relatively small amount of games (15-ish, so in no way enough to get proper experience in current meta).

Just crafted Baku and am curious of the various aggressive minions not included. What are the considerations behind excluding Elven Archer and Stonetusk Boar, among others? I'd love for this deck to really work in my favor in future ladder games.

7 hours ago, ScentOfaWookie said:

Just crafted Baku and am curious of the various aggressive minions not included. What are the considerations behind excluding Elven Archer and Stonetusk Boar, among others? I'd love for this deck to really work in my favor in future ladder games.

They do not offer enough value, mainly due to their stats. You can include them as budget replacements for other 1-drops though, with Elven Archer taking priority over Stonetusk Boar.

Guest Noname

This deck sucks.Bittertide hydra is always outplayed for any player.
Worst hunter deck ever,4000 arcane dust lost.

1 hour ago, Guest Noname said:

This deck sucks.Bittertide hydra is always outplayed for any player.
Worst hunter deck ever,4000 arcane dust lost.

Yeah, this deck isn't very good right now. 

I always suggest consulting any meta snapshot before you craft any decks.

• Like 2

Guest Noname
8 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

Yeah, this deck isn't very good right now. 

I always suggest consulting any meta snapshot before you craft any decks.

It's is Freddy B's Odd Face Hunter Deck, april 18th.

Should be in meta right? I can't pass of rank 19 with this shit. 

13 hours ago, Guest Noname said:

It's is Freddy B's Odd Face Hunter Deck, april 18th.

Should be in meta right? I can't pass of rank 19 with this shit. 

That is the launch week. Paladin did not have such presence as it has now, and the meta, although very unstable, was favoured towards aggro decks, including face hunter. Since then, the meta has changed so much that the deck is no longer really viable for legend. However, it should definitely be able to get past rank 19.

• Like 1