FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Midrange Hunter

Hi new player here looking for some help about which cards to craft.

Deck # 1

Deck # 2

I looking for advice on which deck to craft, both are practically  the same deck with a few cards difference.

15 hours ago, Korvac said:

Hi new player here looking for some help about which cards to craft.

I looking for advice on which deck to craft, both are practically  the same deck with a few cards difference.

The second one. Bearshark into Houndmaster is a sucker punch decks relying heavily on spells struggle to deal with in the early game.

The is nothing you can do wrong, I guess. Pic useful hunter cards and just mindlessly put your minions on the board and you are already at a 50% win rate or better :P

But I agree, the 2nd deck looks a bit better than the first. I don't know how your experiences are but lately I'm facing very few pirate decks so maybe you want to remove Golakka Crawler , get a 2nd Dire Wolf Alpha maybe and I know it's not very common in hunter deck but I always liked Acidic Swamp Ooze. A warrior always has weapons, paladin and hunter very often, shaman and rogue on occasion, even against mages and priest who play Medivh, the Guardian and if you run into a late game it can be great to blast the weapons granted by Uther of the Ebon Blade or Scourgelord Garrosh. Destroying a Frostmourne early can be helpful as well.

Edited by Caldyrvan

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this