FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
NanakoGNO

[Illidan] [H] <Girls Night Out> (9/9 H) Recruiting dps for ToS T/Th 11:30pm - 2:30am EST

<Girls Night Out> is a two-day semi-hardcore horde raiding guild on Illidan-US. We are currently 9/9H and are looking for more ranged DPS to fill out our roster for our push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our goal is to clear heroic on each raid tier, pushing for mythic if we can consistently clear Heroic and have the people. Our standard raid times are from 11:30 PM EST to 2:30 AM EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights, with an extra day on Monday for the first two weeks of a raid tier. Our current core group is about 18-20 people, and we are looking to acquire a couple more in order to solidify our core raiding team. Potential recruits will go through a trial period of approximately two weeks, with guild invites being sent after the first raid if the initial night is what we're looking for (if you're on Illidan already). For loot, we use Big Dumb loot council (trials will be eligible for loot). Please complete an application form here and/or contact Nanako#11722, Lament#1674, Nies#1345, or Fiddle#1622 on Battle.net to apply!

Edited by NanakoGNO
Title

Hey @NanakoGNO,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2