HyrulesMistborn

Running With Turtles [Community/Team]

2 posts in this topic

Good morning/afternoon/evening,
Running with Turtles is a up and coming gaming community.
Currently +20 members in NA, plenty of Silver-Plat players.
As of right now we are looking to put together a HotS team where we will practice together, at least 2hrs a day. 
All ranks are welcomed. All types of experienced players are welcomed. This is a community that is willing to teach and do Quest with.

We will be communicating through Discord for now. Looking to build a website once the group grows.

We will practice at least twice a week for at least 2-3 hours together. 
M-F: 6pm-12am EST
Sat/Sun: On your own. 
If interested, feel free to click the discord link below.
https://discord.gg/bcUYe7A

Please, keep only one thread up. I don't see a reason to open up more threads. If you have new information to add, add it to the old thread, either by posting a new comment, or by editing the main post. We would also prefer if you didn't create new comments more often than once in a week.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Blackknight21
      Servus, wir sind momentan auf der suche nach 3 Leuten für ein ranked Team.
      Blackknight#2405(Support/Flex), Woddy#22984(Flex).
      Wir haben selber erst diesen Monat wieder angefangen, nach einer längeren Pause. Ihr müsst nicht die besten Spieler sein, nur das Grundverständnis vom Spiel sollte schon da sein.(Wir sind beide noch unranked)
      Kritik sollte gut aufgenommen werden und als besserungs Vorschlag angesehen werden, natürlich nehmen wir Kritik auch gerne entgegen, also wenn ihr meint wir machen irgendwas falsch oder könnten was besser machen sagt es uns ! :)
      Ihr solltet mindestens Lvl 150 sein und vom Alter 16+
      Wir hoffen das wir ein gutes Team zusammen kriegen und so gemeinsam aufsteigen können. Falls ihr Interesse habt addet uns einfach und schreibt uns an. Dann können wir ein Paar Runden machen und schauen wie wir so miteinander auskommen.
      Danke für das lesen und einen schonen Tag noch ;)
    • By Kampfkeks
      Hey everybody,
      I have a question I tried to find an answer to, but I seem to be the only one not to see the response, because i couldn't find anywhere a thread to this topic. I was wondering why Block is considered a good talent choice. The streamers I watch think it is a viable choice, if there are no fast autoattackers on the enemy team, but to me it feels, there are always better options on lvl 1. I agree Block can be useful against Butcher or Sgt, because their attack speed is slow and they deal a lot of dmg, but I dont see the utility against e.g. Valla, Raynor or Illidan. Plus the charge is not only consumed by the assassins, but can also be consumed by a tank or support thus not delivering any value. For example Arthas, who is considered to have the best Block talent in the game, has its Frost Presence, which is imo way better than Block. Same applies to other tanks.
      So, I hope I described accurately my worries and thanks for your feedback!
      Kampfkeks
    • By SephBlades
      Hello fellow heroes.
      I was wondering if you got any strategic key spots for deploying the turrets in this new map.
      I am asking because when i get Hanamura i mostly go Brightwing with the bribe talent so i can pick up fast the turret and "Z" back to a fellow hero.

Thank you in advance for your time :)
    • By thenightowl
        Hey Folks!
      Sacred Fire is a heroic progression guild. We have earned AOTC for NH and are currently farming that content weekly. For TOS we are wanting to grow the team a bit though and are looking to fill the roster up to 25-30 players! 

We are sorely in need of melee, some prime class applicants would be Demon Hunter, SV hunter, Enhance Shaman, Ret Paladin and WW monk.

Raid Times are: Mon/Tues/Thurs 530pm-830pm Server. 

Most of us are East Coast / Central time raiders. Looking for folks interested in doing Nighthold with us as well as Tomb of Sargeras. We need you to have the 36th point in your weapon and be at least 880 item level. The item level requirement is flexible but the 36th point is not. We ask that you be committed to the game at least in the sense that you plan to raid a full tier as well as give us notice of any plans to stop playing. 

Healer Priority: Monk, Shaman, Druid, Pally, Priest
      MDPS: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Feral
      RDPS Priority: Priest, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter 

Any player of these classes/criteria are welcome. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great! 

If you are interested, please visit our website: http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com

Add myself: commander#1222 or one of my officers: Meatshyld#1199 | Relfie#1853

Continue reading for more information on our guild!
      -----
      Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such.

Sacred Fire is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website for rules and information or if you have questions please add our battletags mentioned above.

We do accept mergers and groups of people that are looking for a new home. As always it would be a trial type of experience as our main concern is the gelling of all parties involved. We play to have fun at the end of the day and drama is not accepted. Our Discord atmosphere is normally pretty focused most nights with only helpful chatter during bosses. 

Thank you for reading have a good day.
      TNO
    • By Ghavisa
      <The Cold Legion> (4/10 H NH) is looking for dedicated players to complete our roster. Our current raid times consist of Monday, Tuesday, and, Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM (PST). At this moment, Ranged DPS are preferred, but all roles will be considered.
      The leaders of the guild have been raiding successfully since The Burning Crusade and look forward to progressing through Mythic Content in Legion. We are looking for a few people that want to enjoy the expansion’s more challenging content at a controlled and steady pace. Our aim is to find committed individuals who are in it for the long haul.
      If you believe that <The Cold Legion>  will be a good home for you, then we encourage you to fill out our short, mildly inconvenient, and  annoying application. If you have any questions, you will have an opportunity to list them at the end of the application process.
      https://goo.gl/forms/I4O640e0m28Nvi373