FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pandorahh

[Aggramar] [A] <Caution> (5/9H) LF DPS & a healer

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Caution 

Caution's raid group is a fun and pretty casual heroic raiding guild.

We started running at 15 players but have whittled down to a 10 man.

We could use **DPS and a heals as well as a DPS or 2 with OS tank or heals**. There are a couple of fights where popping in another heals, or even a tank, on progression would be quite beneficial. We also would prefer to avoid having to pug someone in, potentially breaking master loot. 

DETAILS!

<Caution> Aggramar is a Heroic Raiding Guild

Raid Days and Time:

Tuesday and Wednesday 

8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Recruiting Priorities:

DPS

HEALER

DPS with OS tank or heals

We are seeking raiders who are able to commit to showing up to raid on time, twice a week, every week. 

VOICE:

Discord

Important Stuff for you to know:

<Caution> is a combination of long time players, irl friends and some newbies. 

We have been around since Lich King, "Good News Everyone!" and we just really enjoy playing the game. The weekends are often filled with ranking up Mythic + keys... or depleting them... you know... depending on the time of day, fullness of the moon, the whim of the Thunderfury... :p

We get serious... We goof off.. We have good times... We sometimes get stressed. 

Expectations:

Know your class. 

Come to raid ready to play with your gear in order.

We have a go to Enchanter, Jewelcrafter, Alchemist and chef; you bring the mats and we got you.

Have a good attitude. Getting along with the group is key for us and should be for you as well. You do you and we will do us and see how it goes.

Be prepared to move to Aggramar, if you are not here (or on our sister server, Fizzcrank) already. 

WARNING: Joining this guild could lead to putting in some serious hours in front of the wide screen..  While Raids have set times, sometimes we get carried away on off days and put in some serious time on the mains.. and the alts. It happens.. Be prepared... well you can't *really* be prepared, so be forewarned! 

LOOT

Loot Council for tier, Suicide Kings for everything else

We use a very simple Suicide Kings Loot Ladder divided into two groups, non-tier and trinkets. When you receive an item you are knocked off the ladder and go to the bottom. Greed for OS/transmog does not affect your loot ladder standing.

Tier pieces are handed out with a predetermined loot council list. 
You give us your top 4 and when it is your turn, it stays your turn until you get your 4 set. Easy peasy.

Final Words:
We can work with you if you have been out of raiding for a while or are new to raiding. Attitude and willingness to learn, as well as being available and on time for raid are key. 

Gear can be earned, fights can be learned. 

If you are interested in joining us, but have little recent or no experience in raiding, be honest about where you are in the game and we will talk.

PS. Priority given to those who are able to link the achievement: 100 Fish 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aakasha
      If you support online camaraderie and occasional shenanigans, this recruitment message is for you!
      Goal: Mythic Progression at a reasonable pace.
      Recruiting raiders of any role, spec and realm for the Battle of Dazar'alor! The Blood of Heroes is a guild from the first days of WoW and has given many characters an online home. Especially druids. Our guild attracts a lot of those for some reason.
      We have a community set up as a hub for our raiders where we can connect with our brothers and sisters from other realms. This guild doesn't force you to change your realm! You can stay with your friends and your own guild while killing all the things with us.
      We also accept new and returning players. There is always room for socials in our roster.
      High Demand: Tank, Monks, Demon Hunter, Mages, Warlock and Discipline Priest
      We don't force our raiders to change their preferred play style just to fit in the raid. In fact, we encourage you to have fun. Our improvised family includes people of all ages and trades, many of whom are working moms and dads (Yes! That includes cats, dogs & birbs parents!) from all over the world so there is a high chance you will find at least one new friend and people to chat with about the weather.
      Message me online @Aakasha - Argent Dawn or in Discord @Aakasha#1831. I will always light the way to our guild for you! Have a great day.

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs -possibly a raid healer
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By AirmAck
      Hello fellow addicts.

Who are we?

Bladestorm is a smal casual raiding guild thats looking for some reinforcements to join our adventure into Heroic raiding!. 
      Our raiding times are Sunday (18.30-22.00) and Monday (19.00-22.00)
      We're a group of people that enjoy the game and have knowledge of their classes. We have been clearing every raid on normal and heroic since vanilla. So you can presume we know what we're doing, kinda...

What are we looking for?

We're looking for social players (18+ preferably) that know their class in and out. That come prepared to raids and don't mind a wipefest from time to time.
      At this moment we NEED some ranged dps and a Healer, but don't say no to melee dps. 

How to contact us?

Leave a reply below or find me on Dunemaul! You can also add me to your friendslist for a chat, #AirmAck2775

Happy hunting,

//Trigon
    • By Amondra
      Because of my boyfriend's work he is limited on the time he can play, and thus sadly, we cannot raid in a mythic guild. So we are looking for a more casual guild who does mythic dungeons and Heroic level raid content.
      Here is a little about us:
      We have been plaything this game for about as long as we have been together, which is to say ten years. We both have raided through various expansions and are competent raiders. When we get into a guild we want to give our all and help as much as we can. While we are both friendly, I'm a salty woman and swear a lot when in voice chat >.< 
      We CANNOT raid on Wed, Sat, and Sun.
      And we can only raid between 9pm-12am East Coast time. 
      Here is my boyfriend's character, and he can dps, just prefers to tank:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Helbindi/simple
      And here I am:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Amondra/simple
      We have no problem changing factions, though it will take us a bit to move all our characters over, but we would like to stay on our Server Turalyon. 
      What we want from our potential new guild:
      As stated above we would like a guild the is causal, but still progressive, but has a focus on the heroic level content. Outside of that we would like to find a home for our characters and a guild that feels more like family and not some people we raid with for a few hours a week. A guild where the guild is helping provide the stuff needed for raid and not just leaving it up to everyone to help themselves. We are to feel like we are in a guild. 
      We would prefer the voice chat used be Discord.
      My btag is Amondra#1717