FORUMS
Damien

Premium FAQ

On 3/19/2019 at 11:33 AM, Kelewan said:

I am trying to see if there is a difference between the three levels of support? I am going to start with the basic, but if you can let me know if there is a difference, I will upgrade later.

Thank you for your support! There isn't any difference really, with the exception of the badge when posting on the forums. When we launch premium, some patrons told us that they would have gladly given more than $2 a month, so we decided to create some tiers to make it more visible to those who wanted to give more that this was indeed a possibility (a field with $2 in it by default that you can modify does not make that option very visible).

• Like 1

Uncommon Patron

Hi Damien, it's that time again. Why is nothing in life ever straightforward? Anyway I had allowed my Premium to lapse so clicked on the reactivate premium button. Chose the amount, inputted card details and received this in red

verify must have an amount

I assume this is the verify with visa protection thing. There seemed nowhere I could input an amount aside from choosing the appropriate box at the first step. Although Paypal showed as an option this is not something I use.

Can you advise what to do next please?

Thank you

Julia

6 hours ago, JJ77 said:

Hi Damien, it's that time again. Why is nothing in life ever straightforward? Anyway I had allowed my Premium to lapse so clicked on the reactivate premium button. Chose the amount, inputted card details and received this in red

I assume this is the verify with visa protection thing. There seemed nowhere I could input an amount aside from choosing the appropriate box at the first step. Although Paypal showed as an option this is not something I use.

Thank you

Julia

Hello Julia,

No worries and thank you for your support. We're going to sort this out. I'm going to be talking to the devs tomorrow and I'll get back to you.

20 hours ago, JJ77 said:

Thank you

Julia

Hello Julia,

So I spoke to the devs and they told me the only scenario for this error is if you chose the custom amount option and entered an amount that was lower than the minimum or you didn't enter an amount. Do you remember what settings you had chosen (duration and amount)?

All the best,

Damien

Uncommon Patron

Sorry for the late response, I'm not very well. I chose the yearly amount which was reduced to 30 I think. It was the last box of the three. It wasn't a custom amount. 

Edit: I will try again using a browser other than the 'marvellous' Edge

Edited by JJ77

15 hours ago, Aerynne said:

I tried three times to pay for Premium, but it will not seem to let me.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Sorry about that, we're looking into it!

15 hours ago, Aerynne said:

I tried three times to pay for Premium, but it will not seem to let me.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.

We've just figured it out. Amex cards are not currently accepted on our business account with Braintree (our payment provider). I've contacted them to get it added. So you can either wait until we get that fixed or subscribe right away with a different payment method. In any case, we thank you for your intent to support us! 🙂

• Like 2

On 8/21/2017 at 8:05 PM, Damien said:

Glad you like it! We're waiting for the approval from Paypal and it can take up to 48 hours. Otherwise, all should be ready. So let's say Wednesday at the latest.

Hi.I wanna go premium so that you may help me in all my chars plus support your site as well

On 2/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, Cenjuros said:

Hi.I wanna go premium so that you may help me in all my chars plus support your site as well

Hey. I want to clarify that all of content Icy Veins has to offer is free of charge, and going Premium will not give you any additional content. Log reviews or other personalized help are not offered as part of Premium; any questions you may have more generally can typically be answered in the comments on the site (or on Discord).

I just wanted to be clear about that so that you don't pay for Premium under false assumptions (and if you already purchased Premium thinking you would receive some extra content, just say so and we'll happily refund you).

Having said that, if you want to get Premium to support us and our writing team, we would be very thankful for that indeed.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:27 AM, Vlad said:

Hey. I want to clarify that all of content Icy Veins has to offer is free of charge, and going Premium will not give you any additional content. Log reviews or other personalized help are not offered as part of Premium; any questions you may have more generally can typically be answered in the comments on the site (or on Discord).

I just wanted to be clear about that so that you don't pay for Premium under false assumptions (and if you already purchased Premium thinking you would receive some extra content, just say so and we'll happily refund you).

Having said that, if you want to get Premium to support us and our writing team, we would be very thankful for that indeed.

what is your link or tag in discord?

10 hours ago, Cenjuros said:

what is your link or tag in discord?

You can join our Discord server by clicking this link.

Rare Patron

If you want people to sign up for more expensive tiers, then you should list the perks of each tier, instead of just saying "additional perks".

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Janiform said:

If you want people to sign up for more expensive tiers, then you should list the perks of each tier, instead of just saying "additional perks".

Thank you for your feedback.  We will review the FAQ post based on it.

Many thanks for supporting the site too!