Damien

Dream Cards

7 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Dream Cards guide

This is the only value card in the game, which only gives good results. Even Laughing Sister, considered as the worst outcome, is awesome, 3 mana 3/5 with an additional effect is sweet. Dream is also good, can be extremely good, and the rest are just amazing.

2 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

After Ragnaros the Firelord was moved to the Hall of Fame I fear Ysera could be next. 

I don't think Ysera is played nearly as much. Ragnaros the Firelord could be played in midrange and control, and sometimes even aggro decks, which made it fairly popular, as it could be used in place of most cards that a player would miss from that deck as a filler. Ysera, on the other hand, can be played pretty much only in slow control decks because of her very small offensive potential, which makes her way less popular. So, I don't think I am worried about Ysera leaving standard anytime soon.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Yeah, Ysera won't be leaving Standard unless they replace her with something equally as awesome.

So far they only removed cards from classic, they never added new ones to compensate for that. I really hope they will do that.

Sylvanas Windrunner and Ragnaros the Firelord were moved last time (just to mention the legends here) and didn't get a replacement. Definitely nothing got added to classic set and don't tell me Fire Plume's Heart was meant to be a compensation for Ragnaros :D

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.