FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Warlocks @ Blizzcon

hmmmm... new talents look... interesting

Perma doomguard will probably be buggy as all hell if your target dies, or if you zone-change (like norushen). Then again, they may re-work it so it behaves just like our normal minions. Pity they are buggy at times too...

Cataclysm is basically a free FnB immolate, or a free soulburn SoC with a bonus shadowflame. With lots of adds, you would probably be doing those anyways.

Chaotic Resources is gonna need analysis from the Maths Gurus to decide if its a DPS boost or not.

Very costly for affliction in terms of shards with 2 shards used per haunt

Demo = more fury, (basically a perma-meta)  but less derps when using it.

Destro = moar Chaos bolts, but less derps when piling up the embers. Gonna be difficult on movement fights to be spamming Chaos bolts...

1st 2 seem lack-lustre to me, but the third may have potential...

Looks like u can control the Doomguard like a normal pet, so, nothing buggy to me.

Demonology + Gosup + Terroguard = OP

hmmmm... new talents look... interesting

Perma doomguard will probably be buggy as all hell if your target dies, or if you zone-change (like norushen). Then again, they may re-work it so it behaves just like our normal minions. Pity they are buggy at times too...

Cataclysm is basically a free FnB immolate, or a free soulburn SoC with a bonus shadowflame. With lots of adds, you would probably be doing those anyways.

Chaotic Resources is gonna need analysis from the Maths Gurus to decide if its a DPS boost or not.

Very costly for affliction in terms of shards with 2 shards used per haunt

Demo = more fury, (basically a perma-meta)  but less derps when using it.

Destro = moar Chaos bolts, but less derps when piling up the embers. Gonna be difficult on movement fights to be spamming Chaos bolts...

1st 2 seem lack-lustre to me, but the third may have potential...

I dunno, what this almost sounds like to me is you get the haunt w/o the soulshard cost...tho that would seem very OP.

As far as the DoT snapshotting...that kinda sucks...but im sure they will make up for that somehow.

I dunno, what this almost sounds like to me is you get the haunt w/o the soulshard cost...tho that would seem very OP.

As far as the DoT snapshotting...that kinda sucks...but im sure they will make up for that somehow.

Hmm... it seems the wording is vague. The way I read it is:

the haunt will cost TWO shards as it will be a Soulburn:Haunt.

One for the soulburn, and one for the haunt itself

Alternatively, since it is 'Passive' it may mean you just use haunt as normal, and ALL of them are boosted to this stat free of charge.

Wording is odd but I don't think it will be two shards. More likely they will put haunt back on a CD with no cost. Use it on CD with burning a shard for more boomboom.

Danielle is all pissy I won't watch it with her, but I'd much rather get sand in my pants than watch them.

I didn't care at all, noob!

It was awesome to meet everyone!! I had so much fun and hope to go again next year. smile.png

Wait...you're not a warlock...BURN THE HERETIC!! BURN THE PALADIN!