FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Druid Decks

Yeah i like both a lot too. Its really hard to choose between those two in ramp. Cenarius is more useful vs aggro decks cuz of the extra 2/2 taunts and ysera is queen the control matchup. Maybe ill try both like in the other deck u posted except that in this one ill run the emperor thaurissan and take out sylvanas and see how it works

Any viable beast druid deck with the druids of the fang, flame and claw synergy and malorne and hunted creepers???

Nope. Vanilla 7/7s just aren't worth putting a bunch of sub-optimal cards in your deck. You're just going to get Big Game Huntered and be sad :P

Guest bruceincola

Why is Savage Roar not listed in the "important cards for Druids" list above?  Isn't that a bit part of the finishing strategy?

Why is Savage Roar not listed in the "important cards for Druids" list above?  Isn't that a bit part of the finishing strategy?

Are you talking about the crafting guide? Savage Roar is a basic card that does not require crafting.

Savage roar, innervate, wild growth and swipe are important cards in druid but are not listed because u dont need to craft them thats why is called crafting guide becuase the cards listed need to be crafted so the basic ones are excluded.

Guest BruceInCola

Are you talking about the crafting guide? Savage Roar is a basic card that does not require crafting.

Ah ok, that explains it.  Is there a place where both kinds of cards are aggregated together?  I would love to see a full list of "these are the cards we think are important to Class X" if there is such a place?

tks

Hey sottle wats up. I was watching yesterday a video of the past kinguin for charity tournament and i saw tidesoftime playing a bery peculiar type of druid deck kinda like a hybrid between combo druid with 2 force of nature/ 2 savage roar and some element of the fatigue druid and the 2 volcanic lumberers and he beat most of the players with it which means it works in tournaments. Have u test it it or a version of it on ladder to see if it works. Id love to play a viable druid deck with the volcanic lumberers, they seem to work well with the poison seeds and starftall combo and also the poison seeds and force of nature to clear the board and play them for free. Kripparian also made a token druid with the violet teachers and seemed to work well too. Can u test it and if it works post a deck on the list please. :)

Guest TotallyNotASpamBot

The Druid Gold Allocation Guide (and, presumably, some others) is apparently out of date as of the LoE expansion. There is no mention of it anywhere in the guide.

Guest Hank Radt

Wonderful decks - took me from 11 to 15.

So much for Sottle's "Legendary potential"...

Wonderful decks - took me from 11 to 15.

So much for Sottle's "Legendary potential"...

Which deck do you have on mind?

Guest stu

Hey just wondering if the card crafting guides are going to be updated now that LoE is out?? Would be a great help for me!

Hey just wondering if the card crafting guides are going to be updated now that LoE is out?? Would be a great help for me!

I will sum it up in the way I feel it.

Druid: Low priority, has only one card in store and that card is used only in aggro.

Hunter: No cards whatsoever, zero priority

Mage: Medium priority, has cards for all the mage meta-decks, none of those cards are that important though

Paladin: high priority, Keeper of Uldaman is a must-have card for midrange and control and secret, aggro paladins get Sir Finley, it also gives you new option of OTK murloc deck

Priest: high priority, Entomb is very important, museum curator is a nice card to have as well, Elise makes midrange priest more viable

Rogue: low priority, you get replaceable Tomb Pillagerand that's it

Shaman: high priority, you get many very good cards for two of the meta-decks

Warlock: high priority, the currently best warlock deck can't be played without LoE, zoo gets new cards and handlocks get one as well

Warrior: low priority, you only get Finley for Patron

Guest Doh

Given the changes to standard, when will there be an update to the crafting guides?

The Druid crafting guide seems dated and not updated for standard type decks.  There is no mention of Karazhan and it's still taking about the Piloted Shredder meta.

32 minutes ago, Griogre said:

The Druid crafting guide seems dated and not updated for standard type decks.  There is no mention of Karazhan and it's still taking about the Piloted Shredder meta.

We are still working on getting everything updated with all the new changes and releases. Thanks for the feedback. 

On 10/10/2016 at 7:01 PM, Griogre said:

Noted and forwarded to the writers, thanks.

49 minutes ago, Skullio said:

Will this be updated for the new upcoming expansion in April 2017 ?

If you mean standard druid decks, absolutely. If you mean wild, we will make some updates, but the amount of decks will be nearly as high as in standard. If you're talking about specific deck, let me know which one you had in mind.

Sign in to follow this