FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Havoc Demon Hunter 8.3

13 hours ago, Guest Lofi said:

Essences are outdated? Most of them listed here do not exist on Wowhead with these descriptions in tooltip. 

What do you mean by outdated? The tooltips themselves? Can you give me an example please?

Ok, I really need some help with the coral trinket. When is the best time to use it? Iv seen some things saying just use it after every eye beam when you can and other saying just let it stack up until right before 30% or 2nd meta... I legit am starting to really hate this dam trinket.

Guest Grunty

I just want to point out that in end-game depending on your secondary spread and Azerite traits, Felblade will never be better than Demonic Appetite or Blind Fury and in some cases Demonic Appetite is even strictly better than Blind Fury.

For example the current #1 simdps Havoc "Fluke" will lose out on damage in both Patchwerk AND HectidAddCleave scenario if they spec out of Demonic Appetite to either Blind Fury or Felblade.

Also for example the <Limit> guild's top Havoc Jigzdh will lose out on damage in both aforementioned scenarios if they spec out of Blind Fury to either Demonic Appetite or Felblade.

TBH Felblade is a dead talent and Demonic Appetite is (for most secondary spreads and Azerite trait setups) as good if not better than Blind fury and the guide should be updated to reflect as so.

So on the rotation page, there is no AOE rotation given. Number 1 says single target and AOE rotation, but it only gives the single target rotation.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:58 PM, eliot22 said:

So on the rotation page, there is no AOE rotation given. Number 1 says single target and AOE rotation, but it only gives the single target rotation.

Did you try clicking the button which says "AoE Rotations"? That should show the lines relevant to AoE.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 8:49 AM, Blainie said:

Did you try clicking the button which says "AoE Rotations"? That should show the lines relevant to AoE.

Thank you! I didn't notice that, it was hiding with all the talent selections. 

On 7/10/2020 at 10:51 PM, eliot22 said:

Thank you! I didn't notice that, it was hiding with all the talent selections. 

No worries! I'll ask Wordup to maybe make it more noticeable.

I think you did a msitake on the Nyalotha page because Burning Hatred took the place of Demon blades as 2nd optionon the row and the later has been moved to be the 3rd option on the same row, bu the guide  suggests  Demon blades on every boss which I'm quite sure is not intentional.