FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kazistrasz

Help With Transition

My 25-man logs from last night agree. 3 pulls,  every hunter's mark on every pull is on a healer.

I'm getting the same thing through 5 attempts last night in 25's.

ditto, been farming heroic nazgrim for a long time and snipers always go for healers. assassins on the other hand, always go for ranged dps.

ps welcome to 25 man raiding. so much better imo!

Edited by mediocregatsby

Thanks for the clarification. Healers might be f-ing me over then. I'm gonna havta ask about it.

I now understand your siegecrafter post somewhere Zagam. That fight is nuts. So glad to finally get to a REAL heroic boss.

BTW, Zag. I'm very disappointed that you passed up the opportunity to say Welcome to the Machine instead of welcome to the Horde.

He's officially gone over to the dark side.....

i'm just saying but... we're warlocks. we've always been on the dark side !

• Like 1

Trolls aren't pretty.  TBH, if the Undead Males come back and look just as good as the new Undead Female models, I know what I'm going to be in WoD.  IDGAF about the racials if I can look that good. 

• Like 1

I've been Undead Male since vanilla, with only a small time spent as a Werewolf, due to an ill advised guild transfer.

Trolls aren't pretty.  TBH, if the Undead Males come back and look just as good as the new Undead Female models, I know what I'm going to be in WoD.  IDGAF about the racials if I can look that good. 

Dowent' be lyin' to ah' new brudda!

There are images available for the new undead males actually:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/bconArtOfWoW056.jpg

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/bconArtOfWoW057.jpg

I rather like the way my troll looks, minus the ears.

Oh, and those aren't the actual models, Omaric. Those are just the concepts.

Edited by Kazistrasz

I rather like the way my troll looks, minus the ears.

Oh, and those aren't the actual models, Omaric. Those are just the concepts.

Pretty sure I said images, but they definitely look like in-game rendered models if you compare them to the others.

Finally got into my new guild, can't wait to see 25m numbers , but i'm also a little worried for my pc , what specs are "recommended" to run 25m h?

I saw some definite downgrade in graphics in 25 man.  I just snagged another GTX 660 TI to SLI with my current one.  According to what I hear from others, should EASILY be able to handle it.  I know someone that got a single GTX 780, but that's overkill.  The quick fix is to downgrade your graphics starting with view distance.  Turn that shit way down. 

MMOs are actually more CPU intensive. I currently have one 660TI and a i5 quad core and it runs 25man perfectly fine for me. What CPU are you using Zagam

Edited by DanMonger

i7 quad core, not overclocked, 3.2ghz with WoW run as an administrator and high priority.  I don't think it's COMPLETELY on my graphics card as I think 25 man input lag creates some of the stutter.  But I raid at 40 fps right now and I want 75-90. 

I mesnt 650TI not 660 sorry. I'll have to see what my fps is tonight when we head into SOO.

Edited by DanMonger

you should probably have considered upgrading to a GTX 770/780 instead considering the character model upgrades coming in WOD there will be a lot more polygons every raid. also computer parts are cheap as hell on amazon/newegg right now. just upgraded myself and i can stream 25H raids at 1080p 60fps on ultra settings. so purty.

Edited by mediocregatsby

The Radeon R9 270x is another option if you don't/can't shell out the extra $100 for a 780. It'd be more than enough for WoW with a strong CPU.

Well it wasn't as bad as i expect , i just had something like 5-6 fps for the first 20-30 seconds of each pull -_-.

wtb new cpu.