FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Feral Druid 8.3

On 4/20/2019 at 9:10 PM, Guest exx said:

are you really sure about the agility potion being the best in all situations? what about bursting blood for keys ?

A note has been added to the consumables page concerning this, hope it helps!

On 4/2/2019 at 7:02 AM, Guest Grogir said:

Hey, few errors I noticed:

Spell Summary - 3.4. remove "Rebirth"
Rotation, Cooldowns, Abilities - 2. the opening sequence is wrong since rip change, see https://www.dreamgrove.gg/feral/2018-09-03-feral-opener-reference/
FAQ - 6. Troll is actually the worst race since haste nerf, the others 3 horde races are pretty similar

The opener can be changed depending on the switches that are ticked in the rotation box. The correct one that you were looking for was there, it just needed the correct switches ticked.

On 4/24/2019 at 6:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

" You should hold on to your Predatory Swiftness IconPredatory Swiftness proc until you have 5 Combo Points. "

This should read 4-5 Combo Points (CP). If you have 4 CP you spend the first Bloodtalons (BT) on Rake/Shred, if 5 CP use finishing move. It's just a minor detail, but I thought it might be worth mentioning as it facilitates not dropping Predatory Swiftness by allowing the use of Regrowth one GCD earlier. This does come with the condition that it might be more beneficial holding off on using Regrowth at 4 CP if Rake is close enough to pandemic that the extra seconds would allow a refresh of that during the pandemic window.

An update was submitted that should fix and correct this.

The PvP talent, Leader of the Pack, is not mentioned at all in the guide from the perspective of efficient soloing, World Quests, and such. I'd be grateful for an update to the guide that comments on its viability compared to the other mentioned PvP talents. The way I see it, it seems like a top priority but I have no way of simulating this to prove it to myself, so I'd appreciate a second opinion from an experienced Feral Druid. 

Thank you.