FORUMS
Valks

Beast Mastery Hunter 8.3

On 9/27/2019 at 12:49 AM, Azortharion said:

Hey, I updated the guide today to address this change. It's decent now but the Animal Companion AI is pretty bad and will lose you DPS from time to time, and the pet can also die as it is squishy.

Even when using this and Killer Cobra, however, KC-buffing traits like Dire Consequences do not become BiS. But they're a lot better than before.

All clear , is what i suspected before , but i wanted ur valuable opinion over that ^^

Ty again and keep up the good work !

@Azortharion one quick question : looking at new 15th anniversayr gear , do u think that Matrix restabilizer trinket can be better compared to Harlan loaded dice ( same IL 430 IL ) ? 

I ask that cause math wise there are 2 better trinket than Harlan loaded dice , but we all know that in m+ environment where u need well sustained dmg both on bosses and trash  , its way better than others , and now that this Firelands trinket dropped im curious about what u think . Lemme know ? 

Guest Terdarius

Hey Azor,

I thought I was being smart when I tried some different talents during a mythic raid the other day and realized Thrill of the Hunt was preforming really well. But I see you already updated your guide! :P

What I also found was that with this new build the minor essence Memory of Lucid Dreams, is preforming quite well due to the higher focus cost. It's simming 2nd best for me currently. https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/wYVpnsdwrbzR6c5hZjbpYV

Anyway thanks for keeping the guide updated!

Guest ghost

I noticed on the gear page that the legs and boots where showing for being crafted from jewelcrafting when it is leatherworking that they are crafted.

Guest proffesion

Hey Azor,

I guess no1 fails to understand this, but in the BiS gear list, the alternatives for leggs and boots are the crafted items. In your list shown as crafted by 'jewelcrafting'. As i'm a jewelcrafter i was happy for split sec ^^ But ofc, this perk goes to the leatherworker :P

/Cheers

Guest wusi

Hmm i simmed with 3x Primal, 2x Dance, 1x Rapid and Vision Major but it simmed 4k dps lower....than 2x Primal, 3x Dance, 1x Haze with Blood Major. I don´t unterstand why Raiders like Rogerbrown and the Guide Recommend this as alternative. ?

Guest Rank 1 Joe

I am the confused, when it says [Ineffable Truth Rank 1] as being S tier, does it mean tier 1 that costs +12 corruption or tier 2 for +30 corruption.. its confusing because the writer says not to get "The proc causes your cooldowns to tick down faster." Isn't the entire corruption's job to do so.

16 minutes ago, Guest Rank 1 Joe said:

I am the confused, when it says [Ineffable Truth Rank 1] as being S tier, does it mean tier 1 that costs +12 corruption or tier 2 for +30 corruption.. its confusing because the writer says not to get "The proc causes your cooldowns to tick down faster." Isn't the entire corruption's job to do so.

Basically, you only ever want the Rank 1 version of the Corruption (the one that gives 12 Corruption) while the Rank 2 version (that gives 30 Corruption) is to be avoided.

Guest BattleMatron

The person who wrote this has Whispering Eldrich Bow as having Crit/Mastery, it's a Haste/Mastery bow. Please correct.

20 hours ago, Guest BattleMatron said:

The person who wrote this has Whispering Eldrich Bow as having Crit/Mastery, it's a Haste/Mastery bow. Please correct.

Hello,

I spoke to the folks from WowDB and this is a caching issue. It should eventually just go away by itself ?

Thanks for the report!

I ended up with a question about the "dance of death" trait "crit build". I mean, what exactly does "very high critical strike" means? Currently I have a 31% CS, and 2 active dance of death traits... Should I use One With the Pack talent, and more than that, should I follow the crit build? I'm afraid of letting Chimera Shot go and in consequence having a enormous damage cap... Plz help :))

PS: 27% Critical Strike

Edited by HNedel
Wrong Data

23 hours ago, HNedel said:

I ended up with a question about the "dance of death" trait "crit build". I mean, what exactly does "very high critical strike" means? Currently I have a 31% CS, and 2 active dance of death traits... Should I use One With the Pack talent, and more than that, should I follow the crit build? I'm afraid of letting Chimera Shot go and in consequence having a enormous damage cap... Plz help :))

PS: 27% Critical Strike

There's really not a particular number and the best way to know for sure is to use Raidbots to sim the different builds for your character.

However, 27% and 2x Dance of Death should be enough for One with the Pack to be the choice. You definitely wanna work on adding a 3rd Dance of Death and even more Crit going forward.

Best of luck, HNedel!

Azor

• Like 1