FORUMS
Valks

Fire Mage 8.3

12 hours ago, Guest whodunnit said:

just noticed and bewildered by the fire mage trait wildfire, gives 768 critical strike rating for 10 secs  when you activate combustion, when combustion gives you 100% critical strike rating for the same 10 seconds , am i missing something ?

Combustion also gives you 50% of your Crit rating as Mastery for its duration, so it buffs your Mastery by an additional 50% of 768.

Guest Fire mage

Really enjoyed this guide I have just gone dark iron and changed main spec to fire this guide has really helped out a lot 

On 6/16/2019 at 10:46 AM, Guest Fire mage said:

Really enjoyed this guide I have just gone dark iron and changed main spec to fire this guide has really helped out a lot 

Glad to hear it! Good luck with your new main spec ?

You do not longer need a Iceblock macro. "Casting" Iceblock, while you are already in an Iceblock will remove it automatical (as for other similar spells on other classes, e.g. Netherwalk for DK).

Hello,

I boosted a  mage today and my exp with fire is pretty pretty low.

I read all comments, but still something is unclear to me in regards to pyro fishing.

Clear to me is the following situation:

I have Heating up and I am casting a Firebolt

Fire Blast is on Cooldown, but gets off Cooldown e.g. 0,2 sec after beginning my firebolt. Then the timing is perfect. I use my Fireblast to create a Hot Streak and after my Firebolt is finished I can immediatley cast my instant pyro.

But what happens in above situation, when my Fireblast comes off cooldown e.g. 0,2 sec before my Firebolt is finished.

I still use my Fireblast = getting instant pyro.

But due to timing I cannot chain my pyro immediately after finishing the firebolt.

So in this chase, I cast another Firebolt to chain it with the existing Hot Streak?

Greetings Checkmate