FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Shadow Priest 8.3

Guest Trinkets

Quick question.  I realize that the sims for the trinkets are only for drops in bfa, but is there anyway to find a sim for items that drop in Timewalking instances that happen to have a higher item level than what I have?  Recently got a Warforged Quagmirrans Eye (ilvl 345) that gives 215 int and the equip effect is 900 haste over 6 seconds.  Also, where does this years Mithril Wristwatch fall in sims?  Since both items are above my other trinkets ilvl wise?

Guest zcaa

does more VT increase chance to proc thought harverster  or 1 is just enought?

8 hours ago, Guest zcaa said:

does more VT increase chance to proc thought harverster  or 1 is just enought?

Hey zcaa, 

Having multiple Vampiric Touch debuffs active does not increase the chance to get a Thought Harvester proc, as Thought Harvester works according to the RPPM system. As a rule of thumb, if a tooltip says something 'has a chance to' do something, then you can assume it's RPPM - if it specifies a specific % chance to do something, then it isn't. Hope that helps!

Guest harrod

Is there a reason, why highborne compendium of the storm is not in the trinket list anymore?

Guest woof

This needs an update. Severe now only boosts crit sources by 6% and Expidient only boosts it by 9%. 

On 6/27/2020 at 2:43 PM, Guest woof said:

This needs an update. Severe now only boosts crit sources by 6% and Expidient only boosts it by 9%. 

Are you by any chance looking at Severe 1 (6%) and Expedient 2 (9%)?

Guest Race on ShadowLands

Hey guys, I was reading the guide now on 2020, one week to pre-patch, I really wanna know the rank of each race to decide mine.

I was going to choose Zandalari Troll, for the Crit Loa Buff, but I was thiking that Crit wont be the same to SHADOW PRIEST after the new changes on rotation/skill.

What do u guys think?