FORUMS
Valks

Fury Warrior 8.3

Guest Kryler
On 9/18/2018 at 12:13 PM, Guest Onlyvllad said:

im wondering what the +5, and +10 affixes to certain azerite powers mean could you clarify?

the +5 and +10 are the number of Reorigination Array stacks that you have, so +5 will increase your highest secondary by 375 while in Uldir and +10 will increase it by 750 while in Uldir. These stacks are earned by killing 3 bosses in Uldir each week, so if you have kept up with it since release you should have 3 stacks which would give you 225 of your highest secondary stat. Only certain traits have this effect thus why those powers have the +5 and +10. 

Guest Kryler

I was wondering though if there are Haste break points or is it just keep stacking haste, I think in the raid next week I will be up to 24% haste with a +4 array. 

On 9/18/2018 at 9:13 AM, Guest Onlyvllad said:

im wondering what the +5, and +10 affixes to certain azerite powers mean could you clarify?

# of Reorigination Arrary stacks in Uldir.

9 hours ago, Guest Kryler said:

I was wondering though if there are Haste break points or is it just keep stacking haste, I think in the raid next week I will be up to 24% haste with a +4 array. 

Nothing important, just keep stacking it.

It would be great if icyveins could list alternatives to the 'best raid gear' in the guide. Some of these (esp fury wep) has a 1% drop rate so you could have to kill that boss 100 times to get it. Perfect would be BIS, #1 alt, #2 alt, etc. for maybe 3-5 alternatives on gear with a low drop rate.

Guest Bromide

New Trait Unbridled Ferocity does not appear to cap at Recklessness' max duration as the guide suggests. I've seen the buff timer go above the max duration on several occasions.

Furthermore, it would appear that each swing in Rampage has an 8% chance to trigger the effect, though this might just be a bug.

I had Reckless Abandon talented; Charged > Recklessness > Rampage and I noticed my buff timer was at 21 seconds.

Guest Soljinz

Are you going to update it with reckless fury being reverted to the previous values?1

Thank you for this excellent guide. I have a couple of questions, starting with Siegebreaker's place in the rotation. You have it in your guide as:

1. Cast Siegebreaker Icon Siegebreaker during Recklessness Icon Recklessness or inbetween Recklessness's cooldown.

1. What do you mean by "inbetween R's cooldown"?. If by inbetween you mean "during" then that statement translates to cast Siegebreaker whenever it is up, since Recklessness is either up or is on CD. 

2. What is Execute's priority in the rotation if Enrage is not up?

3. If Enrage is up and I have only one charge of Raging Blow, and the second charge is 2/3 seconds away, should I do RB -> Wait -> RB -> Bloodthirst or Bloodthirst -> RB -> RB. Also, if RB procs should I hit it a third time?

Edited by Gotama

10 hours ago, Gotama said:

1. What do you mean by "inbetween R's cooldown"?. If by inbetween you mean "during" then that statement translates to cast Siegebreaker whenever it is up, since Recklessness is either up or is on CD. 

2. What is Execute's priority in the rotation if Enrage is not up?

3. If Enrage is up and I have only one charge of Raging Blow, and the second charge is 2/3 seconds away, should I do RB -> Wait -> RB -> Bloodthirst or Bloodthirst -> RB -> RB. Also, if RB procs should I hit it a third time?

1. I think what it means is to cast or delay Siegebreaker so that it will always be ready during your next Recklessness. On a Patchwerk fight this won't matter since the CDs line up so you get one Siegebreaker during Reck. and two "inbetween cooldowns". But if for example you delay Reck. for a burst phase, you might have to delay Siegebreaker. Thus "casting it whenever it is up" would be wrong. 

2. Don't cast Execute without being Enraged. Either try to get enraged with Bloodthirst, or save that Rage for Rampage.

3. Depends on how long your Enrage lasts. As soon as Enrage drops, Bloodthirst will take priority. So, let's say you can fit both RBs in, it's RB > RB > BT, if you can only fit one in it's RB > BT > RB.

Edited by jinsu2301

Guest Erzhul

I follow the rotation suggested in the guide, but I run into a situation with Bloodthirst.   I end up having Bloodthirst crit in the middle of my rotation and give me enrage.  When this happens, I end up having 75-80 rage, enrage and a rampage proc.  So my question is, does this change your rotation?  Do you use Rampage because of the proc, or do you use Raging Blow?  I feel like it is a waste, or there is something wrong with using Rampage right after you get a Bloodthirst crit, and you refresh an already fresh Enrage buff.

20 hours ago, Guest Erzhul said:

I end up having Bloodthirst crit in the middle of my rotation and give me enrage.  When this happens, I end up having 75-80 rage, enrage and a rampage proc.

First off, the Enrage from Bloodthirst is just a constant 30% proc chance (45% with Fresh Meat talent), it has nothing to do with crits. Not sure if you meant to say proc, but just wanna make sure you understand the ability correctly ?

Now, the flashing activation thingy on your Rampage button is not a proc, it's just the game telling you that you have enough Rage to cast Rampage. You still wanna follow the usual priority, cast Rampage either when not enraged, when it's about to drop off or when at 90+ Rage. Addons like WeakAura or TellMeWhen can help you keep track of such conditions.

On 2/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Wyr3d said:

You need to match the stats for Easymode with the stats page

I'll let Archimtiros know, thanks again!

On 2/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Wyr3d said:

You need to match the stats for Easymode with the stats page

This is intentional, for the same reasons as on the Arms comment, as well as that Crit value varies depending on a certain trait. When using Cold Steel, Hot Blood, Crit value rises, and drops when not using it. This requires a lot more gear management based on traits, something that was not included in the Easy Mode guide, as it does not belong there. 

Guest Worg

Hey, something seems wrong at the Rotation Page:

At "1. Single-Target Rotation for Fury Warriors" Bloodthirst is completely missing until you activate the Checkbox for "Multiple Cold Steel Hot Blood traits ". If you then uncheck the Checkbox for "Multiple Cold Steel Hot Blood traits" Bloodthirst is still there like it should be.

"Cast Bloodthirst IconBloodthirst if Enrage IconEnrage is not active" should be displayed as default without Checkboxes activated.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:52 PM, Guest Worg said:

Hey, something seems wrong at the Rotation Page:

At "1. Single-Target Rotation for Fury Warriors" Bloodthirst is completely missing until you activate the Checkbox for "Multiple Cold Steel Hot Blood traits ". If you then uncheck the Checkbox for "Multiple Cold Steel Hot Blood traits" Bloodthirst is still there like it should be.

"Cast Bloodthirst IconBloodthirst if Enrage IconEnrage is not active" should be displayed as default without Checkboxes activated.

We're looking into and trying to fix this, thanks!

Guest haste or crit?

i don;t get it, main stats says here that are crit,mastery haste, and enchants have to be HASTE?

On 3/1/2019 at 9:39 AM, Guest haste or crit? said:

i don;t get it, main stats says here that are crit,mastery haste, and enchants have to be HASTE?

You can use any of them, Haste is the most commonly best enchant (due to too little haste being a much greater loss than too little crit/mastery), while Crit only starts becoming strong with the Cold Steel, Hot Blood azerite trait; as in all things when your stats start having similar values, it's best to run your own simulations if you want to be sure.

If you're not sure, or aren't invested enough to run simulations (which can frequently change); Haste is always a good choice.

1 hour ago, rakkarage said:

if we should use str gem instead of haste when possible?

why not use +85 str food instead of +70 haste food?

yeah, that part should have been updated some time ago. the strength gem is no better than a secondary one. same about the feast, 70 in any secondary stat is on par with 100 strength, depending on how far you have progressed with your gear.

no point in changing it now I feel, since 8.2 will likely drop at the end of the month. 

Guest Proeliator

I'm not sure why it says to go with Force multiplier on one instead of having deadly- and quick navigation.
When I sim my character I lose 5% dps when using force multiplier.
Strength is my worst stat with 2.56, crit is 6.1 and haste 5.42.
So wouldn't it be better if the guide recommend using deadly navigation in one and quick navigation in the other?
Or am I missing something? Is the uptime higher on force multiplier?

Guest acek

Awesome guide and very detailed. I do have a slight question tho. 

It is stated at the beginning of the guide that haste is the top priority. However, later in the guide you list critical strike as top priority, and that it gives biggest bonus to overall damage?  

Some clarification on that would be nice. 

Guest Proeliator
On 11/21/2019 at 3:21 PM, Guest acek said:

Awesome guide and very detailed. I do have a slight question tho. 

It is stated at the beginning of the guide that haste is the top priority. However, later in the guide you list critical strike as top priority, and that it gives biggest bonus to overall damage?  

Some clarification on that would be nice. 

Crit becomes better when you have Cold Steel, Hot Blood. 
I use 3x CSHB and I go for crit on enchants and gems. 

Guest joemcloe

Just an FYI, currently the "easy mode" page and the "attributes page" are not the same