FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Mythic+ Azerite Armor Improvements in Patch 8.1

On 10/20/2018 at 8:44 PM, Zalto said:

This shit is just horrifying..... WTF   BLIZZ...........  talk about screwing people over

Every post you have is relatively baseless complaints with no direction. 

You have all the same ways of getting azerite gear you had before.  Every single one.

PLUS you now have ways of targeting them.  you have MORE options than you had before, but ...

NOW

Youre 'getting screwed over?'

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

Every post you have is relatively baseless complaints with no direction. 

You have all the same ways of getting azerite gear you had before.  Every single one.

PLUS you now have ways of targeting them.  you have MORE options than you had before, but ...

NOW

Youre 'getting screwed over?'

Yes, cause this does not fix the problem its a freakin bandade, azerite gear in itself is maby an ok idea the problem is that there is (might be mistaken) 6 different pieces in dungeons and 14-15 in total (might be way off) for each slot

Thats 18 possibilities from dungeons (setting 385 aside cause atm i got a feeling that will be hard as hell to obtain) to buy it that means if ur unlucky may have to buy 18++++ and im guessing ur not gonna be able to buy more than 1 pr week that means for lucky people ur gonna get the shit you need quick, unlucky ur probably not gonna get the right one before way after next raid and it wont be the best anymore.

So what other chance do we have,,, emisary quest = might be some good ones for few classes but mostly not and raid=ok for some classes but masterloot is gone gearing a raid is a tad tedious

And from there if ur using ur specs you need 3 of each piece cause reforging isnt intended to make it easier for people who multispecs??????.***********  *****  ***** *****... I gotta admit even legion was easier to maintain multispecs, atleast there you could farm ap to keep the weapons up

If ur lucky you might be the best geard on the server even if ur facesmashing keys, how is that fair to people playing like beasts and farming like hoes

To the point they said they saw that azerite gear was in a wierd spot and i thougth they actually got it, but then this crap came.........

Just crossing my ass hair the 385 targeted wont be as hard to buy but that is just like hoping for Emilia Clarke to come and lick my ass (which is what im gonna go dream about now, way to late to type post so correct me if something is wrong, or if im very ill informed please do say it so i can go from quiting mood to smiling)

Edited by Zalto

On 10/20/2018 at 10:54 AM, tkioz said:

polite
/pəˈlʌɪt/
adjective

comparative adjective: politer

See also: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/politer

Example of usage: Demonpuke could stand to behave in a politer manner to other posters.

Also, which generation do you mean? Because my age might shock you. Also English dialects exist and not everyone is American.

A true Legend!
ty i made a account just to react and like!

10 hours ago, Zalto said:

Just crossing my ass hair the 385 targeted wont be as hard to buy but that is just like hoping for Emilia Clarke to come and lick my ass (which is what im gonna go dream about now, way to late to type post so correct me if something is wrong, or if im very ill informed please do say it so i can go from quiting mood to smiling)

Theyre making azerite drops go with your overall ilvl in 8.1.  So every item you get from (insert your favorite farm here) that raises you even 1IL will raise that of the Az gear you get.  boom.  Continuous upgrades.

As for every complaint about luck - IDK what to tell you that hasnt changed any.  If anything its BETTER now because you can at least save up to buy TARGETED items.  Couldnt do that last patch, or ALL of legion until what?  Broken shore?  argus maybe even for legendaries? 

Hell if we're complaining about luck you better start complaining about every expansion since the game started.  At least now there are WF / TF / Leech / Avoid uprolls. 

and TBH im not sure why people like you are SO STUCK on ILVL.  "My azerite gear will never drop to 385" - so?  Nobody else's will either.  Youre not being personally attacked by blizz.  Everybody is on equal footing for Az gear.  Period. 

2 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

Theyre making azerite drops go with your overall ilvl in 8.1.  So every item you get from (insert your favorite farm here) that raises you even 1IL will raise that of the Az gear you get.  boom.  Continuous upgrades.

As for every complaint about luck - IDK what to tell you that hasnt changed any.  If anything its BETTER now because you can at least save up to buy TARGETED items.  Couldnt do that last patch, or ALL of legion until what?  Broken shore?  argus maybe even for legendaries? 

Hell if we're complaining about luck you better start complaining about every expansion since the game started.  At least now there are WF / TF / Leech / Avoid uprolls. 

and TBH im not sure why people like you are SO STUCK on ILVL.  "My azerite gear will never drop to 385" - so?  Nobody else's will either.  Youre not being personally attacked by blizz.  Everybody is on equal footing for Az gear.  Period. 

Line 1: you obviously dont play the game very much that line dont even make sense

Line 2: yeah its gonna be better if you can buy targeted but thats the 385 ones that currently i said not taking into account since we have 0 clue what the cost will be (but im guessing it will be way higher than people think like it allways ends up being)

Line 3: stuck on ilvl when blizzard is making ilvl mean more and more, and you mean everyone has problems and thats just the way it has to be ???????

17 minutes ago, Zalto said:

Line 1: you obviously dont play the game very much that line dont even make sense

Line 2: yeah its gonna be better if you can buy targeted but thats the 385 ones that currently i said not taking into account since we have 0 clue what the cost will be (but im guessing it will be way higher than people think like it allways ends up being)

Line 3: stuck on ilvl when blizzard is making ilvl mean more and more, and you mean everyone has problems and thats just the way it has to be ???????

oh boy...  Trolls going to troll, I think is the phrase I should have used. 

line 1.  First of all I wont get into my personal game time, because you clearly havent been paying attention to patch notes on this very site (for the game you play so often) for 8.1.

line 2.  Cost?  Who cares what the cost is - Its literally impossible to do now, so ANY cost, at all, no matter how prohibitive (which they won't do,) still provides the option. You cannot "be screwed" by MORE options. 

line 3. "ilvl means more and more" - but NOBODY can get their ilvl pieces up any faster than you can.  You're treating it like a personal slight against your character from Blizzard.  Everybody that plays has the same chance to get 355 azerite.  370 azerite, whatever.  SAME CHANCES. 

If its hard for you to get 355 azerite gear, its just as hard for anyone else to do it.  They have the same shot as you. 

And if everyone is stuck at some level, then it doesnt matter if you cant get any higher because neither can anyone else.  Gear always has a cap.  This isnt new, nor gamebreaking.  And just because its not capped where YOU want it doesnt change that fact.

Edited by PatrickHenry

53 minutes ago, PatrickHenry said:

oh boy...  Trolls going to troll, I think is the phrase I should have used. 

line 1.  First of all I wont get into my personal game time, because you clearly havent been paying attention to patch notes on this very site (for the game you play so often) for 8.1.

line 2.  Cost?  Who cares what the cost is - Its literally impossible to do now, so ANY cost, at all, no matter how prohibitive (which they won't do,) still provides the option. You cannot "be screwed" by MORE options. 

line 3. "ilvl means more and more" - but NOBODY can get their ilvl pieces up any faster than you can.  You're treating it like a personal slight against your character from Blizzard.  Everybody that plays has the same chance to get 355 azerite.  370 azerite, whatever.  SAME CHANCES. 

If its hard for you to get 355 azerite gear, its just as hard for anyone else to do it.  They have the same shot as you. 

And if everyone is stuck at some level, then it doesnt matter if you cant get any higher because neither can anyone else.  Gear always has a cap.  This isnt new, nor gamebreaking.  And just because its not capped where YOU want it doesnt change that fact.

Ill type 1 line and hope you understand it : I get that you are defending the change cause it is better than it is now and it is but its a bandade fix on a muuuch bigger problem, blizzard said they understood the problem but they either didnt or wont and since almost everyone got reliefd over hearing they understood it this change is a kick in the nuts

1 hour ago, Zalto said:

ll type 1 line and hope you understand it

Look.  What is the "bigger problem?" 

cant get gear? theyre adding MORE chances and ways for you to get it.

Cant get HIGHER gear?  Its scaling to YOUR item level (meaning as you go up it does.)

Cant get the RIGHT piece?  You can buy the piece you want. 

Seriously.  What is this "band aid" you keep talking about?  Its a scaling fix.  Band aid would be temporary where this grows as you do.

1 hour ago, PatrickHenry said:

Look.  What is the "bigger problem?" 

cant get gear? theyre adding MORE chances and ways for you to get it.

Cant get HIGHER gear?  Its scaling to YOUR item level (meaning as you go up it does.)

Cant get the RIGHT piece?  You can buy the piece you want. 

Seriously.  What is this "band aid" you keep talking about?  Its a scaling fix.  Band aid would be temporary where this grows as you do.

(just to clarify) There are 4 types of azerite gear, world, dungeon, raid and pvp

And there is 4 ways of getting it pvp and world = pvp and emisary(scales up today),  dungeon= m+ chest, and raid

m+chest is changing to vendor(since the droprate in chest was horrible and veeeeery random)

that is the change.... depending on the cost of 385 specific this fixes getting dungeon type azerite gear

Raid azerite gain works as it should, problem there is that for most its useless

Pvp (they said they are looking into fixing this if im not mistaken)

This is a fix for aquiring azerite pieces in dungeons not a fix for azerite gear itself and after what ive seen if the best ones for you is only in dungeons it will take you atleast 18 weeks to get the right pieces but i  bet it will take longer unless you only play 1 spec then its only 6.

17 minutes ago, Zalto said:

Raid azerite gain works as it should, problem there is that for most its useless

uh, if its an upgrade then its not.  That could be said for literally any piece of gear in a raid.  The ONLY exception is that it cant TF/WF/etc. So when you get it you get it.  But even with the new system you can DE/'vendor' whatever they call it to get the currency and buy your choice (later).

It's literally STILL a choice, and an option to improve, that continually offers upgraded rewards until a cap.  It's in virtually zero ways (even you mentioned that it was nigh impossible to get form M+ chests anyway) a 'kick in the nuts,' because youre not LOSING anything. 

How are you worse off after this patch?  It might take a while to get something that was (nearly) impossible to get before? 

Im missing your logic on why this change is so bad, still.

12 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

uh, if its an upgrade then its not.  That could be said for literally any piece of gear in a raid.  The ONLY exception is that it cant TF/WF/etc. So when you get it you get it.  But even with the new system you can DE/'vendor' whatever they call it to get the currency and buy your choice (later).

It's literally STILL a choice, and an option to improve, that continually offers upgraded rewards until a cap.  It's in virtually zero ways (even you mentioned that it was nigh impossible to get form M+ chests anyway) a 'kick in the nuts,' because youre not LOSING anything. 

How are you worse off after this patch?  It might take a while to get something that was (nearly) impossible to get before? 

Im missing your logic on why this change is so bad, still.

This change isnt bad, the fact that blizzard is saying they understand the problem when they clearly dont is bad

2 hours ago, Zalto said:

This change isnt bad, the fact that blizzard is saying they understand the problem when they clearly dont is bad

Thats odd. 

So far, as far as accessibility goes, the complaints ive seen are:

- Hard to get the Az gear you want
 - Nothing from M+
 - Az gear level stuck 'too low'

Every single one of these issues is addressed with 8.1. 

On 10/24/2018 at 3:41 PM, PatrickHenry said:

Thats odd. 

So far, as far as accessibility goes, the complaints ive seen are:

- Hard to get the Az gear you want
 - Nothing from M+
 - Az gear level stuck 'too low'

Every single one of these issues is addressed with 8.1. 

OK

Edited by Zalto
  • Thanks 1