FORUMS
Valks

Balance Druid PvP

Unsure on the burst rotation:

1. If you have multiple Lively Spirit Icon Lively Spirit traits, use Innervate Icon Innervate on your healer and make sure they cast as many spells as possible. Continue with the rotation when Innervate expires.
  2. If you are a Troll, use Berserking Icon Berserking.
  3. Use Incarnation: Chosen of Elune Icon Incarnation: Chosen of Elune.
  4. Use Concentrated Flame Icon Concentrated Flame if you are using the Major Essence.
  5. Use Reaping Flames Icon Reaping Flames if you are using this Major essence and the enemy is above 80% health or below 20% health.
  6. Use Moonfire Icon Moonfire on all targets.
  7. Use Sunfire Icon Sunfire on all targets.
  8. Start casting 2 of either Wrath Icon Wrath or Starfire Icon Starfire to enter an Eclipse.
  9. Use Starsurge Icon Starsurge once you have entered an Eclipse

Doesn't Incarnation: Chosen of Elune Icon Incarnation: Chosen of Elune enter you into an eclipse (like Celestial alignment)? - therefore, do we want to apply Moonfire Icon Moonfire/Sunfire Icon Sunfire beforehand and prioritise getting value from the eclipse with Starsurge Icon Starsurge & Wrath Icon Wrath or Starfire Icon Starfire (rather than spending globals inside an eclipse dotting)?

Edited by Arcfell

On 10/22/2020 at 5:51 AM, Arcfell said:

Unsure on the burst rotation:

1. If you have multiple Lively Spirit Icon Lively Spirit traits, use Innervate Icon Innervate on your healer and make sure they cast as many spells as possible. Continue with the rotation when Innervate expires.
  2. If you are a Troll, use Berserking Icon Berserking.
  3. Use Incarnation: Chosen of Elune Icon Incarnation: Chosen of Elune.
  4. Use Concentrated Flame Icon Concentrated Flame if you are using the Major Essence.
  5. Use Reaping Flames Icon Reaping Flames if you are using this Major essence and the enemy is above 80% health or below 20% health.
  6. Use Moonfire Icon Moonfire on all targets.
  7. Use Sunfire Icon Sunfire on all targets.
  8. Start casting 2 of either Wrath Icon Wrath or Starfire Icon Starfire to enter an Eclipse.
  9. Use Starsurge Icon Starsurge once you have entered an Eclipse

Doesn't Incarnation: Chosen of Elune Icon Incarnation: Chosen of Elune enter you into an eclipse (like Celestial alignment)? - therefore, do we want to apply Moonfire Icon Moonfire/Sunfire Icon Sunfire beforehand and prioritise getting value from the eclipse with Starsurge Icon Starsurge & Wrath Icon Wrath or Starfire Icon Starfire (rather than spending globals inside an eclipse dotting)?

Hi! Yes, I simplified it so that is what the burst rotation says. Essentially, it is exactly what you said. Use Incarn to enter both eclipses, apply dots and use Starsurge to make the Eclipses stronger. Sorry for the confusion!

• Thanks 1

Guest Forriban

Ummmm, covoke the spirits literally erases entire teams in arena.. why is this not even mentioned? 

On 4/28/2021 at 10:40 AM, Guest Forriban said:

Ummmm, covoke the spirits literally erases entire teams in arena.. why is this not even mentioned? 

Oh wow, I don't know how I didn't mention it! Updated Covenants and added Convoke to the burst roation!

Guest MasterofWon

Wouldnt bleakwings assassins grips be bis for pvp instead of gloves of haunting fixation both have haste/vers but the assassins grips have a little more vers.

On 7/18/2021 at 9:41 AM, JDH said:

Any feedback on if Oneth's Clear VisionOneth's Clear Vision  or Celestial SpiritsCelestial Spirits  are viable compared to Timeworn DreambinderTimeworn Dreambinder  and Balance of All ThingsBalance of All Things ?

Hello! I think Balance Druids are unique in a way makes their legendary very flexible. If you are Night Fae and want an extra win condition in addition to all the damage you do, the new Night Fae legendary (Celestical Spirits) is really good. But if you want more healing or you aren't Night Fae, you can craft the Resto Druid Legendary (Verdant Infusion) with Resto Affinity talent that gives you Swiftmend. This gives you some pretty insane healing for you and your teammates. If you are Kyrian and want more damage, go with Timework Dreambinder. This gives you some pretty good windows of opportunity to deal large amounts of damage. If you are Necrolord, Circle of Life and Death is probably the best because this will help rot down/aoe the enemy team much faster. I hope this helps!

Guest Ninja

It is important to note that once you have entered one Eclipse, you can not get into it again until you go into the other. For example, if you enter a Solar Eclipse, you cannot enter Solar Eclipse again until you have a Lunar Eclipse.

In 2.1 second paragraph above - this appears to be a hold over from Shadowlands. It is possible to go into the same eclipse twice in a row in dragonisles. Unless I am mistaken and this ability is from a talent or passive that i am unaware of. No issue with doing 2 lunar eclipses in a row. 

Guest Jack

I don't understand why there are abilities that are not included in the talents tree, that are in the rotations? See burst damage rotation.