FORUMS
Valks

Beast Mastery Hunter PvP

Guest Updated?

If this has been updated for 8.1 then why does your website thing there are only 3 ring slots for azerite pieces.  Plus these guides look literally identical to how they did for 8.0.

1 hour ago, Guest Updated? said:

If this has been updated for 8.1 then why does your website thing there are only 3 ring slots for azerite pieces.  Plus these guides look literally identical to how they did for 8.0.

Where is the mention of the 3 rings? I can't find it to let Mysticall know, sorry!

Guest Hunter

Dont belive icy veins, most of their  guides are outdates af. 

22 hours ago, Guest Hunter said:

Dont belive icy veins, most of their  guides are outdates af. 

Is there anything particular you could point out? I can always pass on feedback to the writers, but unfortunately there is nothing in your comment that I can use/pass on.

Guest Stat Priority

Hey i have a question. I would like to know how important mastery is , how many ilvl can i pass for getting more Mastery, for example ill give you the stats of 2 of my Leg items , i would appreciate if you could tell me which i should take there.

Legs 1

Ilvl: 415

493 Armor

434 Agility

765 Stamina

126 Critical Strike

149 Versatility

Legs 2

Ilvl: 405

459 Armor

396 Agility

688 Stamina

83 Critical Strike

182 Mastery

10 hours ago, Guest Worst Guide ever said:

outdated totaly - a shame!!

Is there anything in particular that you feel is outdated? I can't really give Mys any feedback from your comment.

Guest Cruseps

Hi, the ability you get from your pet, Mortal Wounds, no all pets get this ability

Guest PVP Azerite traits

Do PVP azerite traits work in Arena or are they more BG focused?

On 6/9/2020 at 9:20 PM, Guest PVP Azerite traits said:

Do PVP azerite traits work in Arena or are they more BG focused?

They are more Arena Focused, but should still work in Battlegrounds

Guest Sam

Why use Arcane shot as a filler if it costs more than cobra shot and does less damage?

On 4/19/2021 at 2:44 AM, Guest Sam said:

Why use Arcane shot as a filler if it costs more than cobra shot and does less damage?

You are correct! Updated the guide to have Cobra Shot as the filler and not arcane shot, thank you!

Guest Decce

Is the stats for BM really accurate? Everyone says Haste, versa prio over Mastery and Crit.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:48 AM, Guest Decce said:

Is the stats for BM really accurate? Everyone says Haste, versa prio over Mastery and Crit.

Thank you for pointing that out! This has been updated, the stat priority is definitely Vers/Haste

Guest Pokechop

It says the stat priority is Vers / Haste / mast, but recommends a bunch of Vers / Mast gear. Why does the gear recommendation skip haste?

2 hours ago, Guest Pokechop said:

It says the stat priority is Vers / Haste / mast, but recommends a bunch of Vers / Mast gear. Why does the gear recommendation skip haste?

Hi! I just updated the gear section to show Vers/Haste gear, rather than using the old recommended stats

On 6/5/2021 at 3:50 PM, aerix88 said:

The guide mentions to have a Cunning pet with the Mortal Wounds debuff, however all pets that can apply that debuff are Ferocity spec.

Hi! I worded that section poorly. There are many pets across multiple different pet types that can apply Mortal Wounds Debuff, but you also want pets that will give you Master's Call to give your team more mobility. Updated that section now, thank you!

Guest Sudim

Hi, in the suggested pvp talents section it recommends wild protecter which is no longer in the game

21 hours ago, Guest Sudim said:

Hi, in the suggested pvp talents section it recommends wild protecter which is no longer in the game

Thank you for pointing this out! Removed it from the recommended PvP talents section.

Guest Xypher

Just wanted to say that in the PvP rotation and playstyle section it still says to use hunter's mark unconditionally, but this is only useful versus stealth classes, as the damage component was removed in Shadowlands.

On 7/18/2021 at 7:13 AM, Guest Xypher said:

Just wanted to say that in the PvP rotation and playstyle section it still says to use hunter's mark unconditionally, but this is only useful versus stealth classes, as the damage component was removed in Shadowlands.

The main reason for it is if you are using the conduit Marksman's Advantage to get the damage reduction. If you aren't running this conduit, you are right, you should definitely use Hunters Mark on a stealthy that's on the enemy team

Guest Sukzess

Noone is using Kill command anymore as BM since cobra shot get buffed but it's in the damage rotation already included.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:59 AM, Guest Sukzess said:

Noone is using Kill command anymore as BM since cobra shot get buffed but it's in the damage rotation already included.

Hi! I noticed that as well and updated all damage rotations to account for it!