FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Fire Mage PvP

Guest Chestaru

I want to play with an elemental shaman (maybe resto shaman) 2v2 arena. Is there a build with greater pyroblast or a specific recommended build?

7 hours ago, Guest Chestaru said:

I want to play with an elemental shaman (maybe resto shaman) 2v2 arena. Is there a build with greater pyroblast or a specific recommended build?

Do you mean specifically to play with a Shaman partner?

Guest Warrior

Someone's not knowing what the mage class is about... What do you mean in "lack of burst"? Fire mage is one of the best bursting classes rn. Combustion is ez to predict, that's a fact, but it's not like the fire mage has no burst at all

Guest brintiii

this guide is serious *filtered*, it stats after 5 words. mage is strong in consistent damaage and lacks in burst? alriiiiight, someone smoked to much here. you go full tempo corruption? never saw that on any high ranked mage but the rival fury warrior wrote this guide seems to know better. rofl!

On 2/23/2020 at 10:00 AM, Guest Warrior said:

Someone's not knowing what the mage class is about... What do you mean in "lack of burst"? Fire mage is one of the best bursting classes rn. Combustion is ez to predict, that's a fact, but it's not like the fire mage has no burst at all

Hello! Yes, that is my mistake, the guide has been updated to reflect Fire Mage burst damage is high, while their consistent damage is low

On 6/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, Guest brintiii said:

this guide is serious *filtered*, it stats after 5 words. mage is strong in consistent damaage and lacks in burst? alriiiiight, someone smoked to much here. you go full tempo corruption? never saw that on any high ranked mage but the rival fury warrior wrote this guide seems to know better. rofl!

Hello! The guide has been updated to say Fire Mage burst is high and their sustained damage can be quite low. I also added a section for corruptions that says which is the best. For Fire Mages, Versatile is absolutely the best you can have

Guest Pooks

Considering all the top mages are night fae, and not kyrian, you may want to update the guide to the change in meta.

21 hours ago, Guest Pooks said:

Considering all the top mages are night fae, and not kyrian, you may want to update the guide to the change in meta.

I'll go ahead and update this, at the time of writing it, The covenant choice was very up in the air, and I believe it still is mostly preference, but regardless, the majority of the high rated Fire Mages are Night Fae, so I'll alter some information. Thank you

Guest pop smoke

RMP = fire mage -sub rogue- disc priest
RMD= fire mage - sub rogue - disc priest

?? so meta it got 2 names?

3 hours ago, Guest pop smoke said:

RMP = fire mage -sub rogue- disc priest
RMD= fire mage - sub rogue - disc priest

?? so meta it got 2 names?

There's actually a lot of different comp choices for RMx, with x being healers, Hpal, priest, druid. Bit of a typo here and will get it fixed shortly, Thank you

Guest YourBuddyDinecTV

Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity gives you Haste and has a 1-minute cooldown that increases your primary stat. This is great to use right before you activate a powerful cooldown like Combustion Icon Combustion.

The gladiator version gives crit, not haste. Only the aspirant version gives haste. Don't know if this will make the choices for trinket change.

8 hours ago, Guest YourBuddyDinecTV said:

The gladiator version gives crit, not haste. Only the aspirant version gives haste. Don't know if this will make the choices for trinket change.

Hey, the difference is pretty miniscule, early on the haste addition from the 197 badge was nice as we did not have the best stats, however with most players being bis or close to it, the additional intellect gained from the on use becomes pretty valuable.

Guest Danny

You got 2 blinks finesse conduits in your editor for night fae