Jump to content
FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Blainie

Fire Mage PvP 8.3

Recommended Posts

Guest Chestaru

I want to play with an elemental shaman (maybe resto shaman) 2v2 arena. Is there a build with greater pyroblast or a specific recommended build?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Guest Chestaru said:

I want to play with an elemental shaman (maybe resto shaman) 2v2 arena. Is there a build with greater pyroblast or a specific recommended build?

Do you mean specifically to play with a Shaman partner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Warrior

Someone's not knowing what the mage class is about... What do you mean in "lack of burst"? Fire mage is one of the best bursting classes rn. Combustion is ez to predict, that's a fact, but it's not like the fire mage has no burst at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest brintiii

this guide is serious *filtered*, it stats after 5 words. mage is strong in consistent damaage and lacks in burst? alriiiiight, someone smoked to much here. you go full tempo corruption? never saw that on any high ranked mage but the rival fury warrior wrote this guide seems to know better. rofl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 10:00 AM, Guest Warrior said:

Someone's not knowing what the mage class is about... What do you mean in "lack of burst"? Fire mage is one of the best bursting classes rn. Combustion is ez to predict, that's a fact, but it's not like the fire mage has no burst at all

Hello! Yes, that is my mistake, the guide has been updated to reflect Fire Mage burst damage is high, while their consistent damage is low

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, Guest brintiii said:

this guide is serious *filtered*, it stats after 5 words. mage is strong in consistent damaage and lacks in burst? alriiiiight, someone smoked to much here. you go full tempo corruption? never saw that on any high ranked mage but the rival fury warrior wrote this guide seems to know better. rofl!

Hello! The guide has been updated to say Fire Mage burst is high and their sustained damage can be quite low. I also added a section for corruptions that says which is the best. For Fire Mages, Versatile is absolutely the best you can have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...