FORUMS
Valks

Enhancement Shaman PvP

Guest Zoranto

Great guide, thank you ! 

The macro section was very useful (I wasn't using capacitor totem but now it's much more effective/intuitive to use !)

Guest Just wanna Enh PVP

Hella Outta Date, no love on Icy Viens

6 hours ago, Guest Just wanna Enh PVP said:

Hella Outta Date, no love on Icy Viens

Is there anything in particular? I sadly can't really pass this on to the writer, since there is no actual feedback in it.

Guest MuddyLotus

First off. You need to stop using #showtooltip followed by a spell name. The reason being is, it'll show the spell icon even if any of these macros don't work. For example, your Hex123 macros.

• #showtooltip Hex
  • /cast [target=arena1]

Cast? Cast what? The macro doesn't work. Someones going to use that and think it works just because it's showing the tooltip for hex. It needs changing to either this.

• #showtooltip
  • /cast [target=arena1] Hex

or this

• #showtooltip
  • /cast [@arena1] Hex

You'll know it's a working macro if you leave the first line as only #showtooltip without listing the spell. Reason being, because if it doesn't work (or you don't have the spell/talent/pvptalent) it will leave the icon for the macro as a red question mark.

Guest Click Clack

Am I missing something?  The PvP states that Overflowing Maelstrom will allow you to spend 10 Maelstrom with your spenders and even takes Legacy of the Frost Witch to augment that, but the build doesn't take Overflowing Maelstrom.   So.. points just wasted?

Guest randomshammy

the enchantment section of this is incorrect, it states it is for resto shaman, and then lists enchantments that you cannot use in dragonflight (target item level too high)

10 hours ago, Guest randomshammy said:

the enchantment section of this is incorrect, it states it is for resto shaman, and then lists enchantments that you cannot use in dragonflight (target item level too high)

Thanks for highlighting this! I’m on it!

On 12/19/2022 at 5:07 PM, Guest Click Clack said:

Am I missing something?  The PvP states that Overflowing Maelstrom will allow you to spend 10 Maelstrom with your spenders and even takes Legacy of the Frost Witch to augment that, but the build doesn't take Overflowing Maelstrom.   So.. points just wasted?

thanks for the review I need to update it! I’m on it 

On 2/19/2021 at 12:38 PM, Guest MuddyLotus said:

First off. You need to stop using #showtooltip followed by a spell name. The reason being is, it'll show the spell icon even if any of these macros don't work. For example, your Hex123 macros.

• #showtooltip Hex
  • /cast [target=arena1]

Cast? Cast what? The macro doesn't work. Someones going to use that and think it works just because it's showing the tooltip for hex. It needs changing to either this.

• #showtooltip
  • /cast [target=arena1] Hex

or this

• #showtooltip
  • /cast [@arena1] Hex

You'll know it's a working macro if you leave the first line as only #showtooltip without listing the spell. Reason being, because if it doesn't work (or you don't have the spell/talent/pvptalent) it will leave the icon for the macro as a red question mark.

on it thank you!!

Guest Tacomegusto

Is there a way to have two totem mouseovers on one macro with a shift mod?

Guest Quad

Why do the 10.0.7 talents remove thunderstorm, lightning lasso and doomwinds?

Guest Donut

“Elemental blast and lava lash will be your biggest source of damage in pvp.” Neither talent is selected in pvp.

22 hours ago, Guest Donut said:

“Elemental blast and lava lash will be your biggest source of damage in pvp.” Neither talent is selected in pvp.

Thank you for calling this out. You should be seeing updated talents and rotation to include these! These are very good atm.