FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Condemn Crusader

I think Hellfire Amulet would be a better fit than Hexing Pants for Season 16.  There are already no resource issues with Long Arm of the Law, and the biggest weakness of the build is its' reliance on cheat death for survival.  I think having both Indestructible and Holy Cause would make sustain more reliable.

Edited by DeadOfKnight

Guest krouton

they said the buff wont be stacked so it will remain the same as before no ?

Doesn't seem to pack enough of a punch past 55 to put things down reliable. Trash dose not seen to advance GR fast enough compare to head hunting. Vulnerable against ever ground effect and lightning.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:44 PM, Bushi said:

Doesn't seem to pack enough of a punch past 55 to put things down reliable. Trash dose not seen to advance GR fast enough compare to head hunting. Vulnerable against ever ground effect and lightning.

Are you referring to the build being too weak? If done right you can get up to 90 fairly simple.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:44 PM, Bushi said:

Illusory Boots are basically required to get out of trouble.  It's not the toughest build, but you have the best cheat death in the game with the prophet rune.  As far as damage, you might be doing something wrong.  Make sure you keep moving and pulling in enemies with vacuum to proc Strongarms.

The biggest problem is elites; you'll have to skip them a lot after GR 100.  Single target damage sucks, but you make up for it by clearing trash quickly.  Fish for density and good pylons.  A shield pylon for the rift guardian is GG because you can just stick to the boss and stack stricken instead of dancing around.

Edited by DeadOfKnight

What is the CDR% that is actually necessary to keep Akarat's champion active?

(Edit: I think it's 56% ?)

Edited by Felix

Guest Sleepwave

How on earth am I supposed to have Condemn AND Provoke? Very confused... and how is Iron Skin a right click???

Guest Yolo
On 2/6/2019 at 4:18 AM, Guest Sleepwave said:

How on earth am I supposed to have Condemn AND Provoke? Very confused... and how is Iron Skin a right click???

Use "Elective Mode" on the Gameplay tab of the Options panel. It allows you full customisation of active skills.

Guest New D3 Gamer

Could someone help me join some multiplayer runs? I am very new to the game and gaming in general and I am stuck at the moment. I can clear a level 30 GR in 7-8 mins and haven’t been able to progress for a month.  I also don’t know how to join the multi version - do I need Xbox gold?  Thank you for not ridiculing my complete incompetence here.

Guest Cdub5298

So "elective mode" will allow you to use 2 utility abilities? I had same question because provoke and condemn are both utilities. Thanks for the help. 

On 2/7/2019 at 2:31 AM, Guest Yolo said:

Use "Elective Mode" on the Gameplay tab of the Options panel. It allows you full customisation of active skills.

2 hours ago, Guest Cdub5298 said:

So "elective mode" will allow you to use 2 utility abilities? I had same question because provoke and condemn are both utilities. Thanks for the help. 

Elective mode removes all restrictions on the abilities you put on your bars. The base setup ensures you have a good variety to try and make sure newer players don't over-invest in specific areas without understanding fully what is needed. With Elective Mode, you could use every utility ability in the same setup, if you wanted to.

20 hours ago, Guest New D3 Gamer said:

Could someone help me join some multiplayer runs? I am very new to the game and gaming in general and I am stuck at the moment. I can clear a level 30 GR in 7-8 mins and haven’t been able to progress for a month.  I also don’t know how to join the multi version - do I need Xbox gold?  Thank you for not ridiculing my complete incompetence here.

I believe you do need Xbox gold, yeah. At least to play multiplayer. As for you being stuck, what is your gear like? This must be a gear issue/you not having all the required pieces.

Guest D3 Player
On 2/11/2019 at 4:16 AM, Blainie said:

I believe you do need Xbox gold, yeah. At least to play multiplayer. As for you being stuck, what is your gear like? This must be a gear issue/you not having all the required pieces.

I have 5 pieces of Akkhan gear + RoRG in the cube, so I have that paired with the Akarat skill. I do have a couple of ancient gear - but you are right, they don’t all work well together to complement each other. I also have all legendary gems.

029DB5F8-AEC9-4B5A-9D41-ED0AB16B6247.jpeg

74D2E1F4-5ED9-4E14-8A07-D2A4D0D21B01.jpeg

8496130E-F77E-4AE6-A3D5-7A10274E70E1.jpeg

891DC751-615B-4FD1-8F9A-F2C4B1FEF246.jpeg

9FDFAD21-7B4C-46C3-8CB1-E8954B346016.jpeg

3687055C-F32F-4FF0-A937-FB9A823D688D.jpeg

02348EFE-FDFA-4276-A93C-256A39AB2FA6.jpeg

F9EDCE9F-8729-4E4F-B4B9-3E3B2FB4E5A9.jpeg

1A9281D6-6F63-4D68-9005-1062F985002E.jpeg

CFA234A1-FA03-4E42-AE15-2E204402EE77.jpeg

F95D3090-49A6-4733-9067-BF6FEA5B2C70.jpeg

BA62D532-4BA9-41C3-83F7-C36C6AB7F7D7.jpeg

D14B63ED-C8E7-4AED-A576-C2DA35F76C78.jpeg

FA1141CF-5F2B-4F5F-A540-251B374A5622.jpeg

627C1B05-BFBB-4E06-82AA-5D7B52DFEFFA.jpeg

70106DBA-0CB6-419B-A812-F14B08935318.jpeg

13474738-F8FF-4DF3-A1C5-E56537A0D145.jpeg

Guest D3 Player
On 2/11/2019 at 4:16 AM, Blainie said:

I tried to post pics of my current set up, but the post is not showing. Do I need to have an account to do that?

Guest MikeCindi

Does the slowing effect of Bane of the Trapped proc the Strongarm Bracers?

21 hours ago, Guest MikeCindi said:

Does the slowing effect of Bane of the Trapped proc the Strongarm Bracers?

No, they only work on "Knockback" Effects. Anything that pulls in or pushes away or Knocks Up enemies can be considered as a Knockback. In this patricular build, it's the CondemnCondemnVacuumVacuum that causes the Bracers to work. 

10 hours ago, Yolo said:

No, they only work on "Knockback" Effects. Anything that pulls in or pushes away or Knocks Up enemies can be considered as a Knockback. In this patricular build, it's the CondemnCondemnVacuumVacuum that causes the Bracers to work. 

Thank you. Does the knockback have to be done by the wearer of the bracers?

Guest Ihumpdurmum

Still sporting focus restraint on this build... so limiting.... S16 is the best season to be using Endless Walk set...  And ditch the hexing pants...pointless.

On 3/5/2019 at 5:56 AM, MikeCindi said:

Thank you. Does the knockback have to be done by the wearer of the bracers?

Yes, either by an active or passive ability or effect. But the damage done increase works for all players in the group. (Since its a Solo pushing build, this might be a little off topic, but i wanted to be clear and thorough.)

• Enemies hit by knockbacks suffer 20-30% increased damage for 6 seconds.

Guest Medawky

The guide shows having either a 2H blunt or 2H sword AND a shield? Am I missing something?

11 hours ago, Guest Medawky said:

The guide shows having either a 2H blunt or 2H sword AND a shield? Am I missing something?

Heavenly StrengthHeavenly Strength allows you to use both a 2H weapon and a shield at the same time.

Guest New Guy

Wanting to try this build (first build) but I'm confused by the paragon points tab. I've only played very slimly and some guy dropped me a modded item that increased my paragon to 629. I've deleted that character and want to actually learn this game and play an actual build. How should I go about the paragon points and acquiring the gear?

I've only played very little and when I did I was dropped modded gear that increased my paragon to 629. It made the game not fun and I've hence deleted that character. I want to really learn how to play and play with a build because this is the best build website for D3 that I can find. I'm confused by where to put my paragon points and even where to start on finding this gear. Any help would be appreciated. ?