FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Blessed Hammer Crusader

Guest JRBJ72

TY   its been awhile and forgot about that   thank you very much 

Guest Alpine hero
On 1/17/2019 at 11:17 AM, Blainie said:

This thread is for comments about our Blessed Hammer Crusader build guide.

Is Faithful memory that important to increase the blessed hammer damage? I cubed Justinian’s mercy that gives blessed hammer the effect of the dominion rune. It doesn’t increase damage but it is great to have the hammers follow you.

This is largely dependent on the difficulty of the content you are clearing. If you are trying to push Greater Rift tiers with this build, the damage amplifier of Faithful MemoryFaithful Memory will be mandatory; in speed farming content, much less so. Justinian's MercyJustinian's Mercy is a great convenience item for blasting through lower tier content, so as long as you aren't noticing slowdowns during farming, keep it around!

Guest Zelan

Hey Deadset. just a quick question about the gear, or more specificly, the weapon. Wouldn't it make more sense to post the 'Khalim's will' instead of 'the Redeemer', seeing as KW has the same "unique" ability as 'Johanna's argument', by doing that you'd also gain the benefit of 'faithful memory' to it's fullest instead of having to choose between the cubed weapons slot.

Hey there! I didn't quite get what you're suggesting, but I gather you found a Khalim's Will that rolled the unique power of Johanna's Argument as its unique property? In this case, do use Khalim's Will, but in the ideal case scenario you will find a Redeemer with Johanna's powers, since Redeemer's innate unique property (increased elemental damage and attack speed stacking) are vastly superior to Khalim's unique property (Steed Charge cooldown resetting).

Guest What da dog doin
On 2/9/2019 at 5:04 PM, XxDeaditesxX said:

Wanted to say this is an Awesome build so far with this build I'm able to solo GR 112...Even with all the items and my CDR is at 56% I'm still having trouble keeping up Akarat's Champion up full time..... if you have any tips that can help me let me know Thanks

I recommend maxing out cdr in the paragon tree if you haven't already. And make your helm gem a diamond. For past that I really have just been alternating between Ararat and iron skin since I use steel skin