FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Marauder Multishot Demon Hunter

Guest endy

Without Dawn and CDR rolls on gear, the uptime on Vengeance in this build is only about 33%. Am I missing something?

Guest Guest

No, you can't have vengeance on 100% up time, you have to be judicious about using it. I usually activate it for elites when pushing since it usually ready  to go again by the time you see the next elite. Just grinding is harder to judge though since you want to have it ready to go for the guardian

Guest Is this updated?

How is this updated for season 18?
It is using non of the newly updated items that are great for this build.

I would put Zoey's in the cube and wear the cpt crimson belt.
Put a Ring of royal grandeur in the cube so you can swap set boots or pants for the 2nd cpt crimson piece.
You gain a ton of dmg reduction(lose 18 from cubed armor but gain a ton more), resource cost reduction, cooldown reduction and some gain dmg and you only lose the Convention of elements for it.

other good choices in cube if your survivability is good enough: skeleton king shoulders/beckon sail, Reapers' wraps and Pride's fall.

Guest Cyprin

How can I make Shadow Power in my left click for the speed farming variation when it says in game you cannot? I have elective mode on.

Please get back to me soon as possible as I would very much like to play as a demon hunter in this build. 

4 hours ago, Guest Cyprin said:

How can I make Shadow Power in my left click for the speed farming variation when it says in game you cannot? I have elective mode on.

Please get back to me soon as possible as I would very much like to play as a demon hunter in this build. 

Hey - certain abilities cannot be assigned to left click, unfortunately it's an arbitrary decision on Blizzard's part. Right click is an option for Shadow Power, if that's alright for you.

On 1/18/2021 at 8:04 PM, Guest Stoatrooper said:

Why was this build retired? 

The build was retired since its top tier performance was reliant on a snapshotting strategy that was subsequently fixed by Blizzard. It can still be perceived as a viable build option, but the community largely lost interest with it after the bugfix.

Hello! I love this build in season 25. I can push much further into solo GRs with it than the GoD Hungering Arrow GR push build, and It's less noisy to boot. So far, I have reached GR115 solo following this build guide, but I know I can do more. 

Excluding gear optimization, which I'm doing whenever I can, I had a question about the follower suggestion and lack of Unity. The alternate setups include understandable choices for increased damage mitigation, but there is no mention of the use of Unity. Personally, without the inclusion of Unity, the Templar feels like a dud to me. My damage output falls off greatly when I choose him over the Scoundrel. Not to mention, to hyper-optimize the Templar, I'm looking at leveling a STR class like Barb or Cleric or run with those classes and leech STR gear from them. My Scoundrel is currently giving me a 3.92% crit chance with his 24k dex, so letting go of him is a difficult decision. So, what's the recommended course of action here? 

Guest Elle

I've been using maurader multishot for a very long time, and this guide has a couple of issues being the vengeance uptime and getting turrets out. My build has grandeur ring and zodiac, with flavor of time in the cube. Zodiac alone makes vengeance almost 100% uptime while also getting all of your turrets out within the first few seconds of the rift. You don't get as heavy damage without the focus restraint but you clear much faster, really you can put whatever you want in the cube but there aren't many good jewelry options.

I also use blood vengeance because it synergizes well with your companions collecting all the health globes for you on active

Uncommon Patron

I have the same question as Cris3s.  Why Elusive Ring instead of Unity?  Elusive Ring gives 57% for 8 seconds after a Vault while Unity gives 50% all the time provided the follower has a ring also.

Uncommon Patron

I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question:  In a marauder sentry build with skills of multishot-arsenal and sentry-polar station, does the convention of elements boost apply to both when the character fires and when the sentries fire?  Also will the COE damage will be applied to the character during the fire cycle (multishot-arsenal) and to the sentries during the cold cycle (sentry-polar station)?

I read somewhere that the sentry has a zero proc chance and was wondering if that applied to COE.

Thanks

Edited by TimeToBurn