FORUMS
Blainie

Generator Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)

Guest Rick

Hey,

Nice guide. Why not wear APD, leave depth diggers cubed and wear Blind Faith? Wouldn't you get more Krysbin 300% and APD proc's this way?

On 1/18/2019 at 8:31 PM, Guest Rick said:

Hey,

Nice guide. Why not wear APD, leave depth diggers cubed and wear Blind Faith? Wouldn't you get more Krysbin 300% and APD proc's this way?

That's likely a solid replacement, especially if you're ina  group with someone else with Nemesis. I'll let Deadset know!

On 1/18/2019 at 9:31 PM, Guest Rick said:

Hey,

Just had the same idea using the Ancient Parthan Defenders instead of the Nemesis 😄 

The Rune "Dislocation" of the Skill "Bone Armor" would perfectly kick out a huge Proc for the APD, just saying.
Here an example: You're approaching a horde of Enemies, lets say 30-40 Mobs in total, you're hopping in with Blood Rush with getting the first 100% of Armor as DMG reduction, kicking out the Bone Armor which stuns every Mob around you and bam, you're getting another 360%-480% DMG reduction additional.

This would make it likely possible to push way higher greater rifts, you also might get more intense fights against huge mob hordes or elites 😄 

23 hours ago, JackOuttaHell said:

You're approaching a horde of Enemies, lets say 30-40 Mobs in total, you're hopping in with Blood Rush with getting the first 100% of Armor as DMG reduction

I would like to add that don't ever try this move on HC since this requires the LoN version with Illusory BootsIllusory Boots to get out again since in high enough GR mobs won't be dead when APD and Potency rune runs out and you'll be squashed.

Noob player here.  I love this build, it was so much fun to play espcially with the new Inarius damage boost.  I run the Speed Farming build but replaced Skeletal Mages with Death Nova Blight, helps take out the little guys further away that have already been damaged by your bones.  Also I'm having trouble farming for the rings but managed to get the Bastions of Will set rings so using that for extra damage instead.  

A couple of possible corrections:

1) In the gear page it is written: "Area Damage will be sought on both Inarius's Martyrdom and Inarius's Will, with cooldown reduction accompanying it on the former and double crit stats on the latter". However, Area Damage is the fifth stat priority recommended in the table for Inarius's Will, meaning that a "perfect" Inarius's Will will have Increased Attack Speed, not Area Damage. Which stat is better for the gloves?

2) Later it is written: "hard CC (Freeze, Stun, Blind) secondary stats on your gear, and the occasional stuns provided by the follower". Maybe these hard CC stats should be mentioned in the table too? And maybe it will be helpful to explicitly stat which Follower is the recommended one?

Guest kaltorak

I find this build vs ranged an absolute joke. Doing gr70 +  there seems to be zero ability to fend off any attack vs ranged. Melee this build is enjoyable. But i don`t see players using this build for anything beyond gr 70. 

Guest Bobbbb
On 5/28/2019 at 8:02 AM, Guest kaltorak said:

I find this build vs ranged an absolute joke. Doing gr70 +  there seems to be zero ability to fend off any attack vs ranged. Melee this build is enjoyable. But i don`t see players using this build for anything beyond gr 70. 

I have used this build to solo up to gr92 and have also used it in over 100s with a group. Survivability in solo isn't much of a problem with full bone armor stacks and a follower with unity+invulnerabilty item equipped, though i agree ranged mobs can be a little bit scary if there's a lot of them. For me, i find that the templar is nice to use with the extra bit of healing and stuns he brings.

I’m not seeing how the Stand Alone (“Increase armor by 100%, reduced by 10% for each active minion.”) passive is particularly effective in this build. Command Skeletons has 7 minions up, and we'll normally have even more with Skeletal Mage use. Can someone explain what am I not understanding here, please? Thanks.

Edit: D'oh. I didn’t read the Command Skeletons rune closely. Exploding the skeletons gets rid of them periodically. Okay, it makes sense now 😆

Edited by Trest

On 6/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, Trest said:

Edit: D'oh. I didn’t read the Command Skeletons rune closely. Exploding the skeletons gets rid of them periodically. Okay, it makes sense now 😆

And if you macro (numlock) the key you usually never see more than 1-2 up during a rift so works well 🙂

I'm really enjoying this build - I've reached 610 paragon points so far.

I'm quite the n00b with this game though - I've found I get squashed pretty easily around T13 for bounties and normal rifts.  This is running the speed farming variant but swapping Unity in for Avarice Band.

I think I'm also hitting some difficulty with the gr-pushing variant at around GR60+.  GR45 goes quite fast (4-5 min).

Is it a matter of getting better stats on the equipment or more Ancient pieces?

BTW, I've been trying to build up the parts for the LoN thorns skeleton necromancer, but that is pretty slow (I have 6 or 7 of the Ancient pieces out of 13 and normal versions of the others).  So I'm in farming mode for the most part.

Hi, playing it on hardcore its just too frail. I replaced convention, a piece of inarius, and the bracers for a ring of royal grandeur and 2 pieces of aughild's. Also changed the stricken gem for an esoteric alteration (i haven't pushed high grs yet, so maybe this is not that good). Besides this, its a really fun build, and what i really like its the synergy of all the items and inarius.