FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

LoN Group Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)

why did you pick physical % upgrade instead of poison %. i thought you turned this build into poison build with the runes you chose?

Edited by Aellun

On 5/8/2019 at 4:50 AM, Aellun said:

why did you pick physical % upgrade instead of poinson %. i thought you turned this build into poison skill with the runes you chose?

The physical is for Thorns damage which will always be physical no matter what you do but honestly I don't really get why the build is mixing both thorns and single target for a group setting? 

If it's for group, wouldn't 100% single-target poison be better? Why would thorns be in there at all if you are playing with a group and your main focus would be griftkilling?

Feels very odd to me.

• Thanks 1

Guest Malitia

While the text correctly states that weapon damage should be rolled off, the table of stats shows high weapon damage as first priority

17 hours ago, Guest Malitia said:

While the text correctly states that weapon damage should be rolled off, the table of stats shows high weapon damage as first priority

Damage should only be rolled off in solo GR pushing, this is for the group variant where you single target dps. Or am I missing something?

The differences between this group build (Necromancer Command Skeletons Group Build With LoN Set) and the solo build (Necromancer Command Skeletons Solo Build With LoN Set) are very minimal: why are they not "merged" in a single one with a solo and a group variation (as it happens for many build on this website)?

Guest orehtowN

what is the playstyle of this build?  i'm struggling to see my dps in group play, it feels weak.  am i supposed to be activating the skeletons for damage?

2 hours ago, Guest orehtowN said:

what is the playstyle of this build?  i'm struggling to see my dps in group play, it feels weak.  am i supposed to be activating the skeletons for damage?

It's a RG killer spec, for the sole purpose to take down high health Guardians (And maybe elites) that do AOE damage with the combined power of thorns damage coming from your skeletons. Until it spawns, your main purpose is to support your teammates with curses and stuff. 

The Headline of this Guide is quite weird, it should be contain the Name "Thorns".

Because, there is another build wich contains also skeletons, but no Thorns.

So in my opinon the headline of this guide should be named like:

Thorn Command Skeletons Group Build with Legacy of Nightmares Set

or

Command Thorn Skeletons Group Build with Legacy of Nightmares Set

or

Command Skeletons Thorn Group Build with Legacy of Nightmares Set

cheers

Chaos

Guest Henning

so i have tried using this build but i felt very very weak getting one hite by most stuff even at full bonestacks and a support monk on me, so that way i have some struggle follow up the boss is easy but the way to the boss is just me dying over and over again

10 hours ago, Guest Henning said:

so i have tried using this build but i felt very very weak getting one hite by most stuff even at full bonestacks and a support monk on me, so that way i have some struggle follow up the boss is easy but the way to the boss is just me dying over and over again

If you only have 1 support then this build is not good for you. This build is meant for meta where you have 2 supports and 2 dps.

Just having 1 monk support is not making anyone survive much longer while moving around, the monks job is to keep the chunk of trash in one place while the trash-killer deals damage. The Barb support helps a lot more with survivability during the moving around bits.

The other thing you can do yourself is to figure out what you are mostly dying to and if it's elemental affixes, try Esoteric, if you get oneshotted by spears, try Wildebeest with Draw Life passive etc. You shouldn't view guides as 100% for you, there is always some adjustments to be made unless you are a 4man 100% meta setup.