FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Support Necromancer

Guest Dragon Of Dissent

Cubed ring is royal ring of grandeur in the season that has that as a passive and can't stack?  Or is it that way because this wasn't made with seasonal characters in mind?

Guest Awert3sp

hello, just to inform it says dex instead of intel in the paragon points.

Guest Skinweaver

Hello, just wondering why would you prefer a halcyon's ascend when you already have the frozen land rune. wouldn't there be something else with more magic properties or a better bonus that you could use?

Guest Vvin
On 1/19/2019 at 7:59 AM, Guest Dragon Of Dissent said:

Cubed ring is royal ring of grandeur in the season that has that as a passive and can't stack?  Or is it that way because this wasn't made with seasonal characters in mind?

it does not stack, this guide needs to be updated for which jewelry cube item to use, rrog bonus is given for s16.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:39 AM, Guest Skinweaver said:

Hello, just wondering why would you prefer a halcyon's ascend when you already have the frozen land rune. wouldn't there be something else with more magic properties or a better bonus that you could use?

It’s to proc the strong arm beavers effect.  Without halcyon the strong arms won’t proc (can swap rodals pick up radius neck and put in nemises bracers)

Guest NecroticCheerleader3

Nice build !
This is a brand new way to play for me and I'm liking it a lot, having fun supporting my friends in grifts ?
We want to go even higher and see how far we can push as 4man grp so i need to know what would be most optimal
---> jewelry item to cube??   -- Any suggestions, anyone ?? ? 

I have been wondering if Dayntee's Binding would work with the Frailty aura,
because I find myself dying to spears, fireballs and other lame trash projectile attacks more than anything ?

Guest TheNightJackal

I think that Steuart's Greaves should be added as an alt for the Cube because it's really OP in my opinion. (It gives you double speed for 10 seconds after Blood Rush, really good for scouting)

Guest S_W

Just wondering: why use gloves of worship when only pylons (not shrines) exist in GRs?

Guest Havok13

Coming back from a long hiatus. I used to play the following: 

Znecro

RGK necro poison scythe

DPS Rathma singularity

I am currently in a group of 3. Multi shot demon hunter and frenzy barb. Could someone point me in the right direction with what to start grinding for? 

I'm currently paragon 600 in season running poison scythe on inarius. I have all items gathered for LOD poison scythe but I'm waiting until I have the right stats on ancients to start using it. We are currently clearing GR86 within 5-6min. No augmenting yet, no one really optimized yet. 

I really don't want to ask either one of my friends to switch playstyles (DH loves multi shot and isn't a fan of impale for example. Barb is currently gathering items for whirlwind) they like what they do and I'm fine with that. 

I'm open to play RKG or support necro, but with rat runs significantly nerfed and no DPS necros in my group, how relevant could znecro be in my situation? 

DPS Demon Hunter Multishot 

RGK / trash killer frenzy seismic slam Barb

ZNecro as listed here? Or stick with RGK? Barb runs out of fury if a guardian takes to long, would znecro help with that? I have no idea if barb needs globes for resources or if the frenzy barb even has anything similar to reapers wraps to use. 

Guest Shimmy

Instantly couldn't keep up with this build. Ran out of essence immediately at lv 40gr. Didnt like the build at all. Waste of time n supplies

15953439725046617071156165729842.jpg

22 hours ago, Guest Shimmy said:

Instantly couldn't keep up with this build. Ran out of essence immediately at lv 40gr. Didnt like the build at all. Waste of time n supplies

This build isn't intended to be played at low GRs or solo. It is a support build and should only be played with a DPS that needs the benefits of a zNecro.