FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Blainie

Twister Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)

Guest Alex R.

What about Crown of the Primus as the piece that gets switched in for season 16? Are the Swampland Waders that much better with a 20 per cent arcane damage roll?

Guest Legs Season 16?

What pants would be BIS for Season 16.  What I see posted as alternative to wear are Witch Doctor pants, not Wizard. Just wondering

Guest Venom

Energy twister DMO builds are at the top tier. Not sure why this is labelled as high tier. 

Uncommon Patron
On 2/1/2019 at 5:22 PM, Guest Venom said:

Energy twister DMO builds are at the top tier. Not sure why this is labelled as high tier. 

I think that is only true on consoles now.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:49 PM, Guest Legs Season 16? said:

What pants would be BIS for Season 16.  What I see posted as alternative to wear are Witch Doctor pants, not Wizard. Just wondering

Those are the best pants for almost every class and build, because they roll with 15-20% elemental dmg, they seem to drop for other classes and other main stats if I recall correctly too. So getting one where you only have to change one roll is possible for other classes. 

15-20% dmg is a nice bonus usually reserved to bracers and amulets, so it's a nice bonus. Combined with a lack of good pants options they just take the cake. Same goes for fire and cold gloves, there is a pair of each. And the cindercoat chest. 

Combined with the ring you could never wear with LoN, there is a possibility of 120% elemental dmg total. Useless but neat information. But with LoN you could do 100% fire, or 80% cold, or 60% all the others. 65% arcane with the special amulet of 25%. In the season of Grandeur lots of sets can include 60% of your element's dmg now instead of 40%. SO for the ones where there aren't more useful options than that, you'll see those pants, chest or gloves a lot. 

Guest Nick G.

Why use a topaz in your helm? Hergbrash's Binding gives you infinite mana.