FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Archon Wizard

On 5/9/2020 at 12:57 AM, Guest Archon Wiz said:

Vyr's Swaggering Stance boots are not letting me roll all resist. 

If you have a Secondary Stat that is Physical/Poison/Fire/etc Resistance, then you can't also have All Resistance on the item as a primary stat.

Guest Nicotine

delete the vyrtal Archos build and put in the typen set with hydras in it ! Shooting through greater rifts is easy 

On 8/4/2020 at 10:13 PM, Guest Nicotine said:

delete the vyrtal Archos build and put in the typen set with hydras in it ! Shooting through greater rifts is easy 

Hey - in case you have missed it, we do have the Typhon's set Hydra build up on the site. ?

Guest Lackey81

I've swapped out Vyr's Sightless Skull for the Crown of the Primus (Slow Time gains the effect of all runes). I've had to swap in the Ring of Royal Grandeur (instead of Squirts Necklace - not sure how much value this really added) to pick up the set bonus. This give me a lot more crowd control and damage outside of Archon and makes me much more lethal in Archon.

On 8/31/2020 at 3:34 AM, Guest Lackey81 said:

(...)

Squirts loses you a decent chunk of damage, but it is mostly oriented for high end GR pushing, and is not strictly necessary for most content. Alterations like the one you've made are more than fine, and if you're seeing success with them, go for it!

Guest Lackey81
On 9/3/2020 at 1:32 AM, Deadset said:

Squirts loses you a decent chunk of damage, but it is mostly oriented for high end GR pushing, and is not strictly necessary for most content. Alterations like the one you've made are more than fine, and if you're seeing success with them, go for it!

I’ve found that the stun effect from the moving time warp in archon make chasing down mobs easier then couple that with the increased damage and attack speed...well it’s all too easy after that...not that the build needs more damage ?

On 9/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, Guest Lackey81 said:

I’ve found that the stun effect from the moving time warp in archon make chasing down mobs easier then couple that with the increased damage and attack speed...well it’s all too easy after that...not that the build needs more damage ?

Right on, man. It's more flavorful  to go with another Wizard-specific item like the Primus anyway ? 

Guest OrneryLobster59

I'm having a serious problem with dying in between archon activations because I cant get the cooldown low enough to wear I can keep up the damage

Guest Apoc

So, I'm looking at the build as it is currently posted and see Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer as the bracers. This item buffs the player's shields, but the build doesn't appear to have a shield skill in use, except perhaps Galvanizing Ward. Does that shield count? It only applies after not having taken damage for 5 seconds, but I've found that my Wiz with this build frequently took massive damage due to 'the Squirts' necklace.

Guest ArchonLover69
On 11/17/2020 at 5:28 PM, Guest Apoc said:

So, I'm looking at the build as it is currently posted and see Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer as the bracers. This item buffs the player's shields, but the build doesn't appear to have a shield skill in use, except perhaps Galvanizing Ward. Does that shield count? It only applies after not having taken damage for 5 seconds, but I've found that my Wiz with this build frequently took massive damage due to 'the Squirts' necklace.

This build gets shields from Spectral Blade (Barrier Blades), Magic Weapon (Deflection) and mostly Galvanizing Ward. Keep in mind that damage absorbed does not count as damage taken, so if you never drop your absorption shield, Galvanizing Ward will automatically refresh every 5 seconds, and you don't drop Squirt's Necklace. Once you drop the shield and start taking 'health' damage, you wont refresh it and your survivability goes way down.

Guest banana

The only real difference that I make from this is I change the weapon in the cube. I use messerschmidt's reaver. Because archon is OP i want to be in it constantly! So if you can kill 100 enemies while in archon, you're laughing! And because of the swarmi you can have stack on a stack for 20 seconds. *chefs kiss*