FORUMS
positiv2

LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)

On 5/18/2019 at 1:20 PM, Guest Kalyissa said:

Why are you using 

when you are not using command skel?

Direct quote from the guide:

We list Bone Ringer Bone Ringer as a base recommendation simply due to its base Crit Chance roll, making the item easier to perfect.

Any offhand with good stats will do.

Some notes:

1) In the Skill page it is written: "Your main damage-dealing skill is Skeletal Mage, greatly empowered by synergistic items such as Scythe of the Cycle, Circle of Nailuj's Evol and Razeth's Volition". However, Circle of Nailuj's Evol is used only for S17 Seasonal character, since wearing the LoN set leaves no room for it. Maybe this should be stated explicitly in the guide, or not?

2) In the Gear page it is written: "In the stats of the rings, try to obtain a combination of high Intelligence, Increased Attack Speed, Cooldown Reduction and—ideally—Thorns damage in the secondary stats". This is probably a refuse of a cut&paste process, since in the table the recommended stats for the rings are different (and, of course, without thorns!).

3) Tasker and Theo shoul have Intelligence among its stat priorities (which should be at least better than the recommended Vitality...).

4) The Witching Hour cannot roll Critical Hit Chance: maybe that stat priority should be replaced by IAS?

Guest speed run build

replace blood is power /w orb speed passive and cube in-geom. boom done

Guest speed run build

**also replace simulacrum with something. probably blood spikes just for convenience.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:01 PM, Guest speed run build said:

replace blood is power /w orb speed passive and cube in-geom. boom done

I dunno about that.  Cube In-geom, yes.  I'd prolly swap CoE/Zei's/Witching Hour for Avarice/Hoarder/Goldwrap because the damage is still total overkill and it's a very squishy build.  With that added tankiness you can drop Final Service for Fueled by Death passive.  Swap rune on Bone Armor to Harvester, and Lost Time becomes BiS offhand for run speed.  Blood Rush rune to metabolism for any downtime on In-geom.  Perfect T16 speed build.

Edited by DeadOfKnight

Guest BobMajob

Wondering why the push for Shadowhook in the cube over just doubling down and cubing a second Scythe of the Cycle? Still fairly new and this is my first true pushing character and figuring I'm missing something in the math.

15 hours ago, Guest BobMajob said:

Wondering why the push for Shadowhook in the cube over just doubling down and cubing a second Scythe of the Cycle? Still fairly new and this is my first true pushing character and figuring I'm missing something in the math.

You cannot have the same legendary power in the cube and in your equipment. If you equip the same item that is cubed, the cubed one simply stops working.