FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Blainie

LoN Blessed Shield Crusader (Patch 2.6.5)

This thread is for comments and feedback about our LoN Blessed Shield Crusader guide.

The guide states weapon damage as second priority I'm assuming that's the damage range and not damage %. Would I be correct about this?

On 5/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, Bigfoot said:

The build lists a Witch Doctor Pant: Swamp Land WadersSwamp Land Waders .. What is a more appropriate one?

Since Blessed Shield is not a primary skill, Depth Diggers is not an option. Other Pants give close to Nothing in terms of damage. These pants however, have the unique property of being able to roll Elemental damage % in its primaries, making it superior to any Pants. 

TL;DR Nothing. 

Guest Cheve

Just wondering, would be zodiac ring + blessed hammer instead of provoke a way to have faster akarath?

Guest Raw Stone

It looks like the 2nd gem slot in the guide: "Pain Enhancer", should be "Gogok of Swiftness" based on the description after it and the general efficiency of the attack speed since you have no resource usage.

Guest changes

I did some changes. Since the build uses towering shield anyways I go with Shield Glare - Divine Verdict. I can basically spam it and it affects bigger group of enemies than the taunt, the downside is it is casted in a cone, as an opposite to taunt which is casted in all directions around you.

I also dropped indesctrutible and go with vigilant or hold your ground, depending if I have the justice lantern equipped. Indesctrutible is somewhat useless imho if you play sf, you already have akkarat's champion, I think it's better to invest in more toughness.

I like LoN builds, they offer so much space to adapt them to your gameplay.

Heyo all, I created an account just to comment on this.. I have LOD with 11 pieces ancient or better.. It isn't 100% optimal as I don't have mage fist , pauldrons or the pants ancient yet so I'm using standins that are primals/other ancients..

I'm having issues with being ultra squishy.. I have Akkahns + Crimson captain set as my main build and it feels WAY tankier. I'm able to run up to GR 100 at the moment with the build.

but I'm trying to figure out the damage reduction and it should be same or better on an LOD build right? Unity 50%, Cruirass 50%, Lantern 20%, LOD 44% - that is how much damage reduction I have,  so 69million idle toughness, and 137mill with Akarats champion active.. (lots of hidden stats not be represented right? missing unity and LOD)

However Akkans set + crimson - idle toughness 49mill - and when Akarats champ is active 409million! I know LOD doesn't get represented on the paper doll but that would still only mean a toughness of roughly half my Akk+crim set.. and it shows big time in combat. Also note this build doesn't have unity! 

and of course not to mention that the cooldown on the set build is insanely superior.. What else is interesting is the LOD setup is only slightly better in damage... maybe I'm missing something here? I know i'm out 40% damage (mage fist and pants) so maybe thats it?