FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Sub Zero Zane Guide

Would you suggest the same build or a variation for group play? I find I don't often get the final shots to proc the kill skills when playing in a group. 

Couple of thoughts; 

You might rethink "Hearty Stock" because its counter intuitive to increase shield size in a build where you want to keep the shield full. Increasing shield size doesn't increase its recharge rate, therefore making it take longer to fully charge. Maybe just drop those points into "Rise to the Occasion" for more HP Regen or "Adrenaline" in-case your action skills do drop.

You might consider using a SNTNL Cryo Maggie for this build... you can proc "Brain Freeze" with a single head shot if enough pellets lands and the Maggie is exceptionally strong now that its been buffed.

Edited by TheGaminSeshion

On 10/28/2019 at 11:33 PM, Fathead said:

Would you suggest the same build or a variation for group play? I find I don't often get the final shots to proc the kill skills when playing in a group. 

Kill skills aren't required to make the build work and are just a nice boost to your damage. If you've got someone else killing and you're just there for CC and buffing then the build still works great! Though if you want to drop the kill skills then the only thing that you really need from the "Hitman" tree are the SNTNL augments and the "Drone Delivery" talent and the rest of the points can technically be spent elsewhere.

Guest Need a little help

I have two questions:
is this build still like it used to be after the november patch? or does important stuff got changed?
and second is there any good way to farm (on PC if that matters) that Lucien Call with "While SNTNL is active, Gain 50% of damage as bonus Cryo damage"