FORUMS
positiv2

Heroes of the Storm Tier List

This tier list is very weird and flawed. I don't know what this tier list counts towards, is it about the win-rates, the potential of these heroes or maybe how often they are picked? Regardless, there is no doubt that this information is wrong. Having heroes like Ana in mid-tier, Medivh in low-tier and even Rexxar is in the same spot as Dva. This is just wrong, I am an master player and know drafting as the competitive players, I inherit the same mindset in drafting as those high tier players do. I myself would nearly revamp 80-90% of this tier list, I find it quiet embarrassing to see this interpretation. It's nothing huge, but I couldn't let it go and state facts on the current state of the game.

• Thanks 1

Guest EHS

I can't say I like this layout, being able to see all (or at least most) of the tiers was more useful.

On 8/9/2020 at 4:37 PM, Thegreat610 said:

This tier list is very weird and flawed. I don't know what this tier list counts towards, is it about the win-rates, the potential of these heroes or maybe how often they are picked? Regardless, there is no doubt that this information is wrong. Having heroes like Ana in mid-tier, Medivh in low-tier and even Rexxar is in the same spot as Dva. This is just wrong, I am an master player and know drafting as the competitive players, I inherit the same mindset in drafting as those high tier players do. I myself would nearly revamp 80-90% of this tier list, I find it quiet embarrassing to see this interpretation. It's nothing huge, but I couldn't let it go and state facts on the current state of the game.

The current Tier List is targeted towards the average level of play and is accounting for the difficulty to play a given Hero as well. We are already thinking about a different approach to provide a solid Tier List for everyone. Thank you for the feedback and stay tuned!

On 8/10/2020 at 1:26 PM, Guest EHS said:

I can't say I like this layout, being able to see all (or at least most) of the tiers was more useful.

I've removed empty rows for now. We have some ideas for improving the tier list's layout, but with the workload for Shadowlands, it's going to need to wait a bit 🙂

Oh, I see

On 8/11/2020 at 8:57 AM, Elitesparkle said:

The current Tier List is targeted towards the average level of play and is accounting for the difficulty to play a given Hero as well. We are already thinking about a different approach to provide a solid Tier List for everyone. Thank you for the feedback and stay tuned!

Oh, I see now, my original comment is not suited for this then, and I can say I went little bit too aggressive. I have you know that I've seen all the different heroes guides, I also know about the authors reputations. As what I know, this is one of the only professional sites that makes topics about Heroes, that lists builds and explains the meta to some extent, meanwhile having this tier list that is reflected on average players. The tier list is fine then to me. I would like to see something in the future that is reflected towards the higher levels. Anyways, Thanks for acknowledging my comment. 

• Like 2

Guest DJANGOunchained

Funny to see Diablo in both S-tier and Mid-tier