FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Frost Death Knight PvE

On 3/26/2022 at 8:00 PM, ghostwolf27 said:

I noticed that in the Best Legendries Section for BoS build you list RotFC on Wrist, but in the Best gear in slot section it has KF on Shoulders listed as best

Thank you for this comment. I've submitted a number of changes for the gear page!

I think I might be missing something. I'm level 50 with Breath of Sindragosa, and I'm following the rotation, but I get about 15 seconds of breath, definitely not the average of 25 seconds without heroism stated in the guide. Am I missing something obvious? I've looked through the locked abilities but none of them have anything to do with runic generation. 

On 5/10/2022 at 8:19 PM, Artrysa said:

I think I might be missing something. I'm level 50 with Breath of Sindragosa, and I'm following the rotation, but I get about 15 seconds of breath, definitely not the average of 25 seconds without heroism stated in the guide. Am I missing something obvious? I've looked through the locked abilities but none of them have anything to do with runic generation. 

Most notably you'll pick up legendaries and gear that allows you to maintain longer breaths. We tend to run Rage of the Frozen Champion for Breath builds that help significantly. The 4-set is also a big upgrade but at that point you can start going to 40 seconds+. You might not be prioritising properly within your breath window but it's more likely that you don't have the gear yet.

Here is the loadout code for the M+ obliteration build. I think the writer forgot to include it. That or I'm completely blind.

BsPAdLUHklrTr3hBIcYWdbnCGLAAJSCgEESSSIROgkERkACiIEJJJJRSAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest catierambles

Not sure whoever made the frost easy mode talent tree break down knows how the talent trees actually function? all the "early" level talents (10, 11 ,12 etc) are talents that are way down the tree if not on the bottom. you would not be able to select these talents at the level it recommends. maybe it should be redone where you can actually select the talent at that level

On 12/31/2022 at 4:49 AM, Guest catierambles said:

Not sure whoever made the frost easy mode talent tree break down knows how the talent trees actually function? all the "early" level talents (10, 11 ,12 etc) are talents that are way down the tree if not on the bottom. you would not be able to select these talents at the level it recommends. maybe it should be redone where you can actually select the talent at that level

I'll review this thank you

On 12/31/2022 at 4:49 AM, Guest catierambles said:

Please use the leveling guide for talents as you level. The easy mode page hasn't been setup yet to support the level by level functionality properly.

Guest notUnstableFrostfire

Unstable Frostfire belt is not BIS.

As of 4/30/2023, Haste/Mastery Primal Molten Greatbelt with Blue Silken Lining sims from 1 to 2k DPS higher in both ST and AE.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:34 PM, Guest notUnstableFrostfire said:

Unstable Frostfire belt is not BIS.

As of 4/30/2023, Haste/Mastery Primal Molten Greatbelt with Blue Silken Lining sims from 1 to 2k DPS higher in both ST and AE.

Guide is updated for 10.1 now and it looks like Primal Molten with the new Armor Patch is the new BiS. Blue Silken Lining can sim high but one must consider the actual uptime of the buff

Guest Var

On the gear and best in slot page, you currently are listing 3 raid trinkets in the best mythic+ trinket section.

On 5/12/2023 at 12:43 PM, Guest Var said:

On the gear and best in slot page, you currently are listing 3 raid trinkets in the best mythic+ trinket section.

That's right, a lot of the trinkets that are good for Mythic+ can be found in the raid!

Guest Var

Ah, my bad. Had the table formatting from the S1 guides showing the best gear you could get 'from' mythic+ dungeons stuck in my head still.

Guest Ven

Just wondering if there is a converter to put the code in for the obliteration build as the tree isnt showing only this:

• BsPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAICAikkQiIREikECJSSEJIIRkERSSSSKJBAAAAAAAAAAAA

8 hours ago, Guest Ven said:

Just wondering if there is a converter to put the code in for the obliteration build as the tree isnt showing only this:

• BsPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAICAikkQiIREikECJSSEJIIRkERSSSSKJBAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello, either use the code to import the build directly in the game, or use the Icy Veins talent calculator tool to import the build into!

thank you Bicepspump :) My deathknight, Murderblakk, uses mostly mastery, a little crit, and zero to no haste, that way if you get any haste, it multiplies your damage astronomically. thank you Icy Veins. -Murderblakk