FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Unholy Death Knight PvE

I have a question regarding the "How to Improve" section. It mentions that Soul Reaper should be used off cooldown, but what happens when the 2 set procs? It automatically puts down a soul reaper, so applying a second one would be a waste of a rune, correct? I feel like the page should mention this. 

Guest Mortask

Sorry late to the show but you put spirit drain conduit as one of our best conduit, but it only work for frost dk not unholy and this is unholy guide isnt? so what is best fitness conduit instead ?

On 10/17/2022 at 8:48 AM, Guest Mortask said:

Sorry late to the show but you put spirit drain conduit as one of our best conduit, but it only work for frost dk not unholy and this is unholy guide isnt? so what is best fitness conduit instead ?

Unholy can also use spirit drain, and it's considered one of their best conduits.

Guest Tswaneyy

In the Mythic+ rotation it says to use Apocalypse but neither build has apocalypse in it. I am confused?

On 12/2/2022 at 12:59 AM, Guest Tswaneyy said:

In the Mythic+ rotation it says to use Apocalypse but neither build has apocalypse in it. I am confused?

I'll make sure to emphasise that it's only relevant in some builds. Apocalypse can be taken in M+ for sure

Guest Æsc

It looks like some of the talent loadouts listed for Vault of the Incarnates are incorrect (i.e. for the wrong class).  Specifically:

• The import string for the first build (from the article text, and not from the talent tree tool)
  • The one listed under the Terros encounter
  • The one listed for The Primal Council
  • The single target (but not multi target) loadout for Dathea, Ascended
  • The single target (but not multi target) loadout for Broodkeeper Diurna

are all Shadow Priest loadouts instead of Unholy DK loadouts.

13 hours ago, Guest Æsc said:

It looks like some of the talent loadouts listed for Vault of the Incarnates are incorrect (i.e. for the wrong class).  Specifically:

• The import string for the first build (from the article text, and not from the talent tree tool)
  • The one listed under the Terros encounter
  • The one listed for The Primal Council
  • The single target (but not multi target) loadout for Dathea, Ascended
  • The single target (but not multi target) loadout for Broodkeeper Diurna

are all Shadow Priest loadouts instead of Unholy DK loadouts.

Many thanks for raising this, I'll make sure all the talent loadouts are correct!

Hi, in the spell list and glossary page, Unholy Pact is listed as doing Fire damage but it currently does Shadow damage. It's a minor thing but I was looking to see if we had any spell to open the frozen chests and it seems we don't.

14 hours ago, hellyessir said:

Hi, in the spell list and glossary page, Unholy Pact is listed as doing Fire damage but it currently does Shadow damage. It's a minor thing but I was looking to see if we had any spell to open the frozen chests and it seems we don't.

Thank you for pointing this out, that's my bad. I'll sort that out! For fire damage, maybe you can use the frostfire belt or the grieftorch trinket?

Guest McChickenLeigh

How often should Unholy DK's be using Anti Magic Shield/Zone when questing, running instances, raids, or M+? Is there substantial enough magic damage at each of these levels to justify popping it on CD regularly?

5 hours ago, Guest McChickenLeigh said:

How often should Unholy DK's be using Anti Magic Shield/Zone when questing, running instances, raids, or M+? Is there substantial enough magic damage at each of these levels to justify popping it on CD regularly?

It really depends. There are loads of abilities you can mitigate and immune with AMS, and you can get a nice damage boost from the Runic Power generation. I wouldn't say you pop them on CD though, you use them when you need them!

On 5/20/2023 at 3:46 PM, RohhDaFox said:

Rotation page has mention of conduits like convocation of the dead or eternal hunger, can prolly be frustrating to new players

I'll make sure those are appropriately removed, sorry about that!

5 hours ago, PsyClogr said:

Raise Abomination is no longer a choice for a pvp talent, i think it should be removed from the pvp talent lists

That's right, I'll make sure it's removed!

Guest Rourda

I'm confused - gargoyle is taken out of the talent tree now? but the rotations are acting on it still. 

On 11/20/2023 at 5:35 PM, Guest Rourda said:

I'm confused - gargoyle is taken out of the talent tree now? but the rotations are acting on it still. 

Gargoyle is always picked in Raid!