FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Vengeance Demon Hunter PvE

Guest Took

elvui_tankhealth

This addon is not supported anymore. Is there anything similar?

On 2/6/2021 at 11:15 AM, Guest Took said:

This addon is not supported anymore. Is there anything similar?

I'll remove this addon from the listing. Unfortunately, I don't know what would be similar. I dont use it 😞

Hello,

thanks 4 the guide.:) 

I wanted to ask, what about Spirit of the Darkness Flame. Is this not a good option, it doesnt lower the CD but thought in combination with burning alive it is a good option for m+

Or is this only working on first mob? Got a little hope it stacks  with every spread?

4 hours ago, Darwin said:

Hello,

thanks 4 the guide.:) 

I wanted to ask, what about Spirit of the Darkness Flame. Is this not a good option, it doesnt lower the CD but thought in combination with burning alive it is a good option for m+

Or is this only working on first mob? Got a little hope it stacks  with every spread?

It is only the first mob hit. It is genuinely not worth it compared to either Fiery soul and Razelikhs unfortunately. If you are looking for more dmg in m+, then Anguish is probably the way to go especially after the Fel Defender conduit change next patch that lowers the CD of Fel Dev instead of Fiery brand.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:37 PM, Amaree said:

hello, good guide, but can you explain me why 100/100 dh going with pelagos instaed of kleia?

It really depends. Kleia is rated slightly higher than Pelagos simply due to the soulbind traits in her tree versus his. Mastery for instance is not a great stat for us. With that being said, people are probably using Pelagos to get the extra potency/endurance conduit that you can't get in Kleia. They are both relatively close so it comes down to the person and what they value more.

Guest Oscar

The Pelagos Soulbind still has Viscous Ink appearing twice, as commented on 15th July.

On 7/25/2021 at 5:45 AM, Guest Oscar said:

The Pelagos Soulbind still has Viscous Ink appearing twice, as commented on 15th July.

I just submitted the fix. Tl;dr: Condensed Anima Sphere is performing quite well and I recommend it as the second endurance conduit and then either viscous or shattered souls as third option.

Hello, thank you for this fantastic guide. 

I am new to Vengeance and Kyrian and find this Soulbind table a little bit confusing for Mythic+. Why is Kleia recommended Soulbind but recommended tree shows Pelagos? Who do I get as an optimal soulbind for M+ then?

Focus Covenant Soulbind Recommended Tree
Kyrian Pelagos Pelagos Raiding and Torghast Tree
Mythic+ Kyrian Kleia Pelagos Mythic+ Tree

Appreciate your reply. 

On 8/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, FeelsandNeeds said:

Hello, thank you for this fantastic guide. 

I am new to Vengeance and Kyrian and find this Soulbind table a little bit confusing for Mythic+. Why is Kleia recommended Soulbind but recommended tree shows Pelagos? Who do I get as an optimal soulbind for M+ then?

Focus Covenant Soulbind Recommended Tree
Kyrian Pelagos Pelagos Raiding and Torghast Tree
Mythic+ Kyrian Kleia Pelagos Mythic+ Tree

Appreciate your reply. 

There are options now. Kleia is great for weeks that have necrotic due to her natural slow. Pelagos is great for the conduits (can have the most endurance/potency conduits). Milikanos is great for maximizing damage as a Kyrian due to lowering the cooldown of Elysian Decree. There isnt a best one per se but each one is good at something so take the one who prefer.

• Thanks 1

I believe Grim TinderGrim Tinder needs to be moved way up to the best section, it trivializes an entire run, with Growing InfernoGrowing Inferno it scales in power to the point where it will easily boost to 90% of my damage doing my standard rotation as long as you don't recast it to reset the mechanic (but even then it gets back up to massive damage quickly). You can keep moving the entire floor and clear everything then just go back and loot everything after if there were chests or anima powers you missed. Completely amazing, especially once you get an Immolation FluxImmolation Flux or 2 and get pickups that grant you Abyssal StrikeAbyssal Strike which allows you to take Agonizing FlamesAgonizing Flames and the one that gives you Infernal ArmorInfernal Armor which makes you faster and near invulnerable respectively. Bonus points if you also get a Felborn TorchFelborn Torch or 2 but at that point it's silly and even elites are dying very quickly so it's not a big deal.

Edited by DanielNS84

On 11/5/2021 at 9:41 AM, DanielNS84 said:

I believe Grim TinderGrim Tinder needs to be moved way up to the best section, it trivializes an entire run, with Growing InfernoGrowing Inferno it scales in power to the point where it will easily boost to 90% of my damage doing my standard rotation as long as you don't recast it to reset the mechanic (but even then it gets back up to massive damage quickly). You can keep moving the entire floor and clear everything then just go back and loot everything after if there were chests or anima powers you missed. Completely amazing, especially once you get an Immolation FluxImmolation Flux or 2 and get pickups that grant you Abyssal StrikeAbyssal Strike which allows you to take Agonizing FlamesAgonizing Flames and the one that gives you Infernal ArmorInfernal Armor which makes you faster and near invulnerable respectively. Bonus points if you also get a Felborn TorchFelborn Torch or 2 but at that point it's silly and even elites are dying very quickly so it's not a big deal.

I agree. I need to make a pass and update the torghast powers. I'll get them updated in the near future. Thanks!

Guest Pazno

The information about the 3 encrypted relics are mixed up and incorrect.

Guest Egg

The talent and rotation completely contradicts itself by not having Spirit Bomb in the talents but having it included in the rotation, I think this needs updating 

On 11/5/2022 at 11:05 AM, Guest Egg said:

The talent and rotation completely contradicts itself by not having Spirit Bomb in the talents but having it included in the rotation, I think this needs updating 

Hello there,

Thanks for the feedback.
There are two rotations currently available, one with Spirit Bomb and one just below without it, since it is a core talent pick that alters the rotation a lot. But I will reorder them in an update soon to make it more clear and in line with the recommended talents.

Guest Hopefull for a post

The easy mode guide gives talent tree then goes on to give rotation based on a talent that isn't spec'd in the trees above it. makes no sense. Most of your pages and guides are flawed in this way.  Can somebody explain which talents I should change?

17 hours ago, Guest Hopefull for a post said:

The easy mode guide gives talent tree then goes on to give rotation based on a talent that isn't spec'd in the trees above it. makes no sense. Most of your pages and guides are flawed in this way.  Can somebody explain which talents I should change?

This was addressed in the rotation page recently, however I missed updating it for the Easy Mode. There will not be time to update it before Dragonflight launches but it will be addressed with the update for the expansion which is on its way.

Do note though that there are two versions of the rotation, one with Spirit Bomb and one without Spirit Bomb. Spirit Bomb is a very popular talent and many people opt to talent it, which is why there is a rotation with Spirit Bomb included despite it not being in the recommended build.

Hope this helps.

Guest Dudeth

the easy mode guild for the class lists you get the Master of the Glaive talent at lvl 24 but this is impossible due to you needing 8 points in the tree already to do so and you get your 8th point at lvl 24

10 hours ago, Guest Dudeth said:

the easy mode guild for the class lists you get the Master of the Glaive talent at lvl 24 but this is impossible due to you needing 8 points in the tree already to do so and you get your 8th point at lvl 24

Hello,

Thanks for finding it, I will be updating the guide soon to fix this.

Guest Aenderung

I've noticed that sigil of misery as something that should be used during mythic +, however neither the offensive or defensive builds spec into the talent itself and I'm having a hard time figuring out how you would talent into that (or sigil of chains for that matter). Given how prevalent it is in the document, it feels like a miss to not have a build with it included. 

On 12/6/2022 at 4:49 PM, Guest Aenderung said:

I've noticed that sigil of misery as something that should be used during mythic +, however neither the offensive or defensive builds spec into the talent itself and I'm having a hard time figuring out how you would talent into that (or sigil of chains for that matter). Given how prevalent it is in the document, it feels like a miss to not have a build with it included. 

Hello,

While Sigil of Misery is indeed a decent tool for Mythic+ you are going to struggle to find points to take it without either giving up chaos nova which is generally just a better version of Misery, or defensive talents. If you really wish to take it I would recommend taking points out of Infernal armor for it.

For Sigil of Chains the position is really tricky. You have to give up a lot of strong talents to get it, which unfortunately means that Sigil of Chains most likely is not worth talenting unless you can get many uses of it which are needed to finish the key. If you really want to take it for Mythic+ you will have to take points out of the middle of the tree which will most likely serve you far better.

It is a sad day on the front of sigils but I hope this helped explain some of the decisions in the guide.

Guest Gwito

Hi, 

Easy Mode page for Demon Hunter still is referencing the Soul Carver artifact. Seems like that should be removed? 

1. Use The Hunt Icon The Hunt on cooldown.
  2. Use Soul Carver Icon Soul Carver on cooldown.

On 3/13/2023 at 5:56 PM, Guest Gwito said:

Hi, 

Easy Mode page for Demon Hunter still is referencing the Soul Carver artifact. Seems like that should be removed? 

1. Use The Hunt Icon The Hunt on cooldown.
  2. Use Soul Carver Icon Soul Carver on cooldown.

Hi there,

Great spotting that, thank you!
I will make sure to update it to the talent.