FORUMS
positiv2

Fury Warrior PvE

Guest Gobloons

The PvE spell summary guide says that Fury Warriors have Die by the Sword and there is no mention of Rallying Cry.
This is wrong. They still have Rallying Cry and do not have Die by the Sword.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:12 AM, Guest harrod said:

I like how there isn't single mention of SMF

It's listed in the class changes section, but strictly speaking there's not much to say about it. You can wear one-handed weapons now, but there's absolutely no gameplay difference between using 1h or 2h weapons the way there is with Death Knights (due to Runeforges). There could probably be a small section somewhere elaborating on that in the gearing section, but it's really not a "decision" that players need to make - everything equal, the two options are within 1% of one another, meaning it really just comes down to taking whatever has the highest item level.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:35 PM, Guest Gobloons said:

The PvE spell summary guide says that Fury Warriors have Die by the Sword and there is no mention of Rallying Cry.
This is wrong. They still have Rallying Cry and do not have Die by the Sword.

It actually should have mentioned Enraged Regeneration instead of DbtS. Should be fixed shortly.

Guest Ocho

In 3.1. AoE Priority List, I notice that you didn't put whirlwind again after step 7 (execute) to refresh the aoe debuff. Is that by design? It's better to use bloodthirst/crushing blow/onslaught again before you refresh whirlwind? 

Guest Jortano

I didn't see any mention of the PvP Talent Bloodrage, would this talent be viable?

Guest Lazyeye_o

in game when Bloodthirst changes to Bloodbath it has no mention of doing extra bleeding effect like the one on this guide does, unless im not understanding something lol

Guest Fury

Awesome guide thanks,It's probably worth adding the note on 1H vs 2h to the gearing section as this was the information I came here to find. 

On 10/20/2020 at 12:43 AM, Archimtiros said:

It's listed in the class changes section, but strictly speaking there's not much to say about it. You can wear one-handed weapons now, but there's absolutely no gameplay difference between using 1h or 2h weapons the way there is with Death Knights (due to Runeforges). There could probably be a small section somewhere elaborating on that in the gearing section, but it's really not a "decision" that players need to make - everything equal, the two options are within 1% of one another, meaning it really just comes down to taking whatever has the highest item level.

Guest Heroic Ryan

Yeah uh, it's about the Conduit part of the guide. Ashen Juggernaut. You say Venthyr only. I'm not sure if you're specifying that the conduit is only good if you're venthyr, or if it's a conduit exclusive to venthyr. If it's the ladder, it's incorrect, as I have the conduit as a necrolord.

On 10/21/2020 at 3:14 AM, Guest Jortano said:

I didn't see any mention of the PvP Talent Bloodrage, would this talent be viable?

It's alright, but not particularly good. The tooltip is missing a decimal, so although it says 400 rage, it actually only generates 40.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:14 AM, Guest Lazyeye_o said:

in game when Bloodthirst changes to Bloodbath it has no mention of doing extra bleeding effect like the one on this guide does, unless im not understanding something lol

Blizzard re-used the same name. The new Bloodbath-replacement-for-Blooodthirst has no relation to the old bleed effect. It just deals a bit more damage and has a lower cooldown. 

On 11/30/2020 at 11:35 PM, Guest Heroic Ryan said:

Yeah uh, it's about the Conduit part of the guide. Ashen Juggernaut. You say Venthyr only. I'm not sure if you're specifying that the conduit is only good if you're venthyr, or if it's a conduit exclusive to venthyr. If it's the ladder, it's incorrect, as I have the conduit as a necrolord.

It is specifying that it is only good as Venthyr, because yes, clearly the conduit is obtainable by everyone. Harrowing Punishment is the Venthyr specific conduit.

Guest Edgè

Hey there, just wanted to tell you guys that you put in Reckless Abandon as the go to talent for dungeons and mythic+ in the summary, but tell us that Anger Management is the way to go.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:00 PM, Guest Edgè said:

Hey there, just wanted to tell you guys that you put in Reckless Abandon as the go to talent for dungeons and mythic+ in the summary, but tell us that Anger Management is the way to go.

Thanks; they flipped those talents positions in the calculator between BfA and Legion. The correct recommendation should be Anger Management, because it allows Recklessness to better align with Bladestorm, and also proc Signet more often when using that legendary.

Any thoughts on adding a pre-raid BIS list?  Like it was before? Would be interesting ,at least for me. Maybe its there and Im just to blind to find it

3 hours ago, Guest ??? said:

Why was the dungeon BIS removed? Doesn't make much sense. 

Strictly speaking, it's not really BiS anymore - even provided you want some pieces out of M+, once you start mixing and matching with raid gear, it's not really a complete BiS set anymore.

That said, we can probably include some add in some alternate dungeon pieces to look for - I just can't promise it will necessarily be "BiS" when used alongside whatever other gear you happen to be using.

Guest Larom
17 hours ago, Archimtiros said:

Strictly speaking, it's not really BiS anymore - even provided you want some pieces out of M+, once you start mixing and matching with raid gear, it's not really a complete BiS set anymore.

That said, we can probably include some add in some alternate dungeon pieces to look for - I just can't promise it will necessarily be "BiS" when used alongside whatever other gear you happen to be using.

It's BIS for people who push mythic+ exclusively. Not everybody raids. Plus with the weekly vault, it still is very much BIS. 

Guest Lynx
On 12/11/2020 at 4:08 AM, Archimtiros said:

As this is the first patch of the xpac and there are no "Gear catch up" mechanics (maybe PvP if you're looking strictly for iLvl), dungeon gear or a pre-raid BIS is still more than relevant information. Pre-raid BIS is still a form of BIS and players need to know what they're looking for as they're not going to hit 60 and immediately be in Castle Nathria. An argument could be made about LFR but at LFR levels people will still benefit almost as much from M0/Low M+ dungeon gear.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:49 PM, Guest Larom said:

It's BIS for people who push mythic+ exclusively. Not everybody raids. Plus with the weekly vault, it still is very much BIS. 

Also this

in the guild under the different talents selection these are not making sense to me -

1. Death Sentence IconDeath Sentence offers increased mobility, which can be useful, but tends to be too situational to be practical in a PvE setting.
  2. Battle Trance IconBattle Trance, Master and Commander IconMaster and Commander, Spell Reflection IconSpell Reflection, and Disarm IconDisarm can be strong defensive options, but are not typically necessary or useful in PvE content.

What I am not understanding is these are PVP talents, not PVE.  How can they be used in PVE content?   Thank you.

20 hours ago, roo said:

in the guild under the different talents selection these are not making sense to me -

1. Death Sentence IconDeath Sentence offers increased mobility, which can be useful, but tends to be too situational to be practical in a PvE setting.
  2. Battle Trance IconBattle Trance, Master and Commander IconMaster and Commander, Spell Reflection IconSpell Reflection, and Disarm IconDisarm can be strong defensive options, but are not typically necessary or useful in PvE content.

What I am not understanding is these are PVP talents, not PVE.  How can they be used in PVE content?   Thank you.

By activating War Mode, you gain access to PvP talents in all non-instanced content. Many players use this as a means of empowering their character while still solely focusing on PvE content (leveling, world quests, etc), so the guide makes a point of highlighting those talents which have some usefulness in that setting.

Guest ZippityBeBop

In the best in slot section, in the 7th section, it says Nyalotha instead of Castle Nathria.

Guest BIS LISTS

Where is the Mythic+ BiS List? Why isnt there one like the prot one?