FORUMS
positiv2

Fury Warrior PvE

On 1/22/2021 at 11:02 AM, FeelsandNeeds said:

Can anyone please confirm whether Deathmaker legendary can proc Siegebreaker without the talent actually being picked up? 

Yes it can. This slightly devalues the talent, although not enough to make it weaker than other options in static encounters. That said, most encounters are not static, and many players favor AM because it's both easier to use than SB and allows better cooldown timings on some fights (e.g. Sludgefist pillars).

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2021 at 1:14 PM, Guest BIS LISTS said:

Where is the Mythic+ BiS List? Why isnt there one like the prot one?

If you mean a BiS list for use in M+, because it's functionally the same; a few pieces may change (mostly trinkets), but you still favor haste first and mastery second.

If you mean a BiS list made up solely of M+ gear, because it's not really BiS at that point. Strictly speaking, we probably could, but the vast majority of players don't solely do M+, and the ilvl disparity between what you get out of the weekly cache and the upper limit of M+ (which is lower than that of M Nathria) will compromise any attempt at making a dungeon-only BiS list.

It's still quite easy to simulate that gear on your own though, and the raidbots droptimizer can easily evaluate all dungeon gear for you.

Guest Ikarí
On 1/22/2021 at 8:02 AM, FeelsandNeeds said:

Can anyone please confirm whether Deathmaker legendary can proc Siegebreaker without the talent actually being picked up? 

100% it can proc...I use deathmaker and anger management for final talent

Guest ThatGuy

Why is there not a dungeon BiS list like every other class guide has? You say yourself not everyone is a raider in the guide but fail to list what dungeon items people should be looking for if that is all they do.

On 3/21/2021 at 8:40 PM, Guest ThatGuy said:

Why is there not a dungeon BiS list like every other class guide has? You say yourself not everyone is a raider in the guide but fail to list what dungeon items people should be looking for if that is all they do.

I've commented on that before - in short, because they're misleading. A BiS list made up solely of Mythic+ gear isn't BiS, because it isn't the maximum item level available. By definition, a BiS list is the min/maxed selection of equipment which carefully manages secondary stats to get the best performance.

The problem with doing that for M+ gear is that the weekly cache exists (as well as higher item level raid loot) - as soon as you loot a higher item level piece of gear, those stats are all thrown off, which can easily lead to your other items no longer being "BiS", and trying to account for any of the dozens of items you could loot from your cache would be an insurmountable task. It's very much the same reason the prevalence of Titanforging made BiS lists so unreliable in previous expansions as well.

Fortunately, Raidbots has made SimulationCraft so accessible that this isn't really a problem though, you can very easily sim anything that drops (or even entire dungeon tables) to figure out what is best for you, rather than follow an arbitrary and potentially misleading list made by someone else.

• Like 1

Guest Haughing_trust

Hello, thanks a lot for the guide.

Small mistake on the Fae souldbind tree: the conduit Fueled by violence is a protection only conduit. So I suggest to replace it to Brutal Vitality.

8 hours ago, Guest Haughing_trust said:

Small mistake on the Fae souldbind tree: the conduit Fueled by violence is a protection only conduit. So I suggest to replace it to Brutal Vitality.

Fueled by Violence is listed as a Protection conduit, however it actually does work for Arms as well, just like Merciless Bonegrinder is considered an Arms conduit, but actually works (and is even better) for Fury.

Edit: I see now you're referring to Fury - in that case an even better option would actually be Indelible Victory. Ignore Pain is generally not used outside of extreme cases due to the high rage cost competing with Rampage.

11 hours ago, Guest Haughing_trust said:

It technically works for Arms too as Deep Wounds is applied by both. I don't believe it works at all for Fury though.

Guest Who Me?
On 3/11/2021 at 11:18 AM, Guest huh? said:

* reviewed 09/March/2021

* still talks about Cold Steel Hot Blood

On 3/12/2021 at 6:00 PM, Archimtiros said:

It has been removed.

05/27/2021

Still talks about Cold Steel Hot Blood at the top of the stat priority page. 

11 hours ago, Guest Who Me? said:

05/27/2021

Still talks about Cold Steel Hot Blood at the top of the stat priority page. 

Actually it was a different page this time, also now fixed.

The advised soulbind trees all state they're for Arms. I'd just like to confirm that these are in-fact the correct choices for Fury.
For instance, Merciless Bonegrinder is listed on both the Raid/M+ trees, but is not even an S-Tier conduit or mentioned in the text on the page. Can someone please confirm?
Thanks!

Edited by RavenMind

On 6/29/2021 at 8:19 PM, RavenMind said:

The advised soulbind trees all state they're for Arms. I'd just like to confirm that these are in-fact the correct choices for Fury.
For instance, Merciless Bonegrinder is listed on both the Raid/M+ trees, but is not even an S-Tier conduit or mentioned in the text on the page. Can someone please confirm?
Thanks!

It is correct yes, and Bonegrinder is listed as an "A-Tier" conduit. While not really one of the best conduits by any means, it may be taken as a second or third potency conduit in multitarget situations. 

On 7/4/2021 at 6:07 AM, Archimtiros said:

It is correct yes, and Bonegrinder is listed as an "A-Tier" conduit. While not really one of the best conduits by any means, it may be taken as a second or third potency conduit in multitarget situations. 

Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it!

Guest Secunda

Any particular reason the Necrolord Raid conduit build is saying to take Fueled By Violence? Which is a Protection spec conduit. 

On 3/8/2022 at 5:10 PM, Guest Secunda said:

Any particular reason the Necrolord Raid conduit build is saying to take Fueled By Violence? Which is a Protection spec conduit. 

Fueled by Violence works with Arms' Deep Wounds, just like Merciless Bonegrinder works with Fury's Whirlwind despite being labelled an Arms conduit. Similarly, Adaptive Armor Fragment is supposed to be a "tank" conduit, but is actually quite good for several DPS specs.

Guest Mirage

Is necrolord still the suggested raiding covenant after the nerfs to glory? Or did that put necro back on the shelf?

4 hours ago, Guest Mirage said:

Is necrolord still the suggested raiding covenant after the nerfs to glory? Or did that put necro back on the shelf?

Yes and no. With the nerfs it's still viable for a few fights, but is no longer the universal go-to. I'm in the process of updating the raid tips pages which will break this down further on a fight by fight basis.

On 3/15/2022 at 5:59 PM, Archimtiros said:

Adaptive Armor Fragment is supposed to be a "tank" conduit, but is actually quite good for several DPS specs.

Does this conduit overweight any of the top Potency conduits for Furry in Mythic+?   (Hack n Slash, Depths of Insanity, Merciless Bonegrinder or Piercing Verdict)

Also, in this guide you recommend to use the old Str gem, is this still the case? - Since on the other fansite you don't recommend it.

Also, for M+, shuld Furries use the Oil you recommend here or should we use the Str pot you recommend over there?
Thanks!

Edited by Zagash
more questions

On 8/25/2022 at 2:10 PM, Zagash said:

Does this conduit overweight any of the top Potency conduits for Furry in Mythic+?   (Hack n Slash, Depths of Insanity, Merciless Bonegrinder or Piercing Verdict)

Also, in this guide you recommend to use the old Str gem, is this still the case? - Since on the other fansite you don't recommend it.

Also, for M+, shuld Furries use the Oil you recommend here or should we use the Str pot you recommend over there?
Thanks!

• Situationally yes, but in general no. Mythic+ is generally more interested in pure multitarget damage, though Armor Fragment is better in single target (alongside Hack & Depths), while still adding some amount of multi, which means it might be useful in high tyrannical or a key with low cleave - most people will generally stick to the three main ones, however. Its real use is for bursty multitarget raid encounters which aren't suited toward using Bonegrinder.
  • Strength gem gets better as your better secondary stats begin to lose value due to diminishing returns (generally only happens with multiple stats as you start getting into very high gearing), but you're probably better off sticking to haste/crit/mastery. The difference between is rather small, but generally something you can sim yourself if you're interested in min/maxing.
  • The guide suggests using Strength and Stones over Oils, and you should stick with that. Oils are "ok", but don't provide any multitarget value.
  • Like 1

Guest Bullroids

Ehm. Some serious issues with this thread, as i see it?

-In the rotation you put bloodthirst over rating blow? Which is our main dmg out of CDs. (Even in CD burst with this empowered). and you tell to take crit which is close to useless since we depend on our CD to take out critical packs etc. and we alrdy pop alot of crit from those CDs... ??

9 hours ago, Guest Bullroids said:

Ehm. Some serious issues with this thread, as i see it?

-In the rotation you put bloodthirst over rating blow? Which is our main dmg out of CDs. (Even in CD burst with this empowered). and you tell to take crit which is close to useless since we depend on our CD to take out critical packs etc. and we alrdy pop alot of crit from those CDs... ??

The priority is to use Bloodthirst when not enraged, followed by Raging Blow when you have multiple charges. Because of the tier set and Hack & Slash, you will often be refreshing the cooldown, so it stops there. The only time it defaults to pressing Bloodthirst regularly over Raging Blow is when you're down to your final charge, and that's in order to keep you from having to fill with Whirlwind.

Not sure what you're referring to regarding crit - it's not the priority stat for single target gearing, although after four tiers of gear inflation, most high-end players are reaching diminishing returns on both Haste and Mastery, so you may circumstantially lean that way. For AoE however, critical strike is a very strong stat for burst damage, thanks to synergy with Elysian Might.

Hi, I believe I found a typo or incomplete information in the "Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities".

In Section 2, in the skill priority it says to "Delay Avatar's cast until Enraged if also using Titan's Torment".

Which makes sense, but I believe it's missing to mention Titanic Rage, which makes it fine as far as I know to cast Avatar + Titan's Torment + Titanic Rage without being Enraged.