FORUMS
Damien

Giveaway #46 - Heart of the Aspects

Hello,

My name is orentis and i love wow, i want that mount so badly becaus i find it so nice.

And it last week they have telled me that i have cancer.

keep up the good work.

Orentis

Been using IV for the past 6 months, Recently started using it for the MoP beta,

Best guides for WoW on the net.

GJ Guys and best of luck everybody.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your usefull information and help. AN i love the fact your have a give away for mounts id truely wish anyone who does win has blast and shows it off

• Like 1

I'm so glad I found you guys after other resources dried up. You've saved my DPS, and helped bring me back to the game after considering quitting. Thank you for helping me remember how to enjoy this game!

• Like 1

May our forces be strong! Looking forward to this partnership.

Keep on making those good guides, we'll back you guys up! Posted Image

wat

May our forces be strong! Looking forward to this partnership.

Keep on making those good guides, we'll back you guys up! Posted Image

Wrong thread Escelion Posted Image)

I guess it's nice and all, but seems like blackmail Posted Image

Edited by Arrmeow
  • Like 1

Most professional but also user friendly site perfect for veterans and the new blood glad to have icyveins makes running my guild so much easier when I can just guide the guys/gals to such a great resource on everything pve on wow

• Like 3

Eee, I have to take this chance to thank you guys for your nifty transmog items page! It helped me find an appropriate sword for my purple gear set until I can pick up Despair. Good luck to all. =3

• Like 1

Just read your guide for ele shammies in MoP, thanks once again for being such an awesome site :)

• Like 1

Wrong thread Escelion Posted Image)

I guess it's nice and all, but seems like blackmail Posted Image

rofl wrong thread idd >.>

Edited by Escelion

/ty icy-veins for all your good guides, can't wait to try the new class guide when patch comes out this week

• Like 1