FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

Hmmm, something nice... How about all the Warlock work I'm doing for you guys to stay ahead of Elitist Jerks? haha

Took a break sometime after Dragon Soul was released, wanting to come back for MoP, who do I go to for my up to date mage guides? Icy Veins of course! ^^

Your transmog section is the BEST and I am loving your class writeups for 5.0.4. Thank you!

Your Guides for patch 5.0.4 have been Amazingly helpful to me! As a busy mum I havent had much time to research the changes and your guides have kept me going! Huge thank you to the easiest and most helpful guides on the internetz (imo) xxx

• Like 1

"Something Nice"

No but really, love your guides, I point all of my core raiders here with help leaning the new tanlents and rotations, its a huge help and I'm sure many others agree. Thanks for all of your hard work and I look forward to seeing what yall do in the future!!

• Like 1

I know i won last week :) But i may aswell try my luck with another mount ;) To start of 5.0.4 :)

GL All.

IV RULES

• Like 1

This week's giveaway is special. Patch 5.0.4 exceeded all our expectations, so we are going to offer a mount of the Blizzard Store to 3 different winners. Winners will be able to choose between ability_mount_celestialhorse.jpgCelestial Steed, inv_dragonchromaticmount.jpgHeart of the Aspects, and inv_mount_wingedlion.jpgWinged Guardian.

To enter the contest, simply reply something nice to this thread. Constructive feedback about the website is considered "nice" Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image icy-veins is my go to site. I absolutely Posted Image lovePosted Image it and refer all my friends to this wonderfull site Posted Image
  • Like 1

My something nice is a huge thank you to everyone who puts so much hard work into this website. I am new here and have been using other sites but now that I have found Icy Veins, I am never leaving. You are my go to WoW website now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Like 1

Ow yea, pretty mounts.

Please Azeroth gods let it me be the one awarded by this week give away, In gratitude I will make lots of blood sacrifices on the BG's randomly selected by the gods.

• Like 1

The background of the website has the right idea, Needs a good large MoP picture. But the repeating WoW:MoP logo looks lame. The two towers looks pretty good.

I really appreciate the way you broke down the new talent systems for everyone =). And you were also able to handle the crazy traffic on patch day. Kudos!

Something nice would be the things you've been doing for the WoW community. I'm not quite sure what I did before Icy Veins was around or I guess I should say "in the norm." I really have a great time reading through your guides and even recommending all your guides to guild members and such. You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

The hunter guides had helped me a lot since I started playing a few months ago, I'm looking forward to the update on proffesions perks for MoP

• Like 1