FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

Just found the site. So far, I like what I see. Im bummed at the rogue changes so your rogue information is helping mitigate my sadness

• Like 1

Hello,

It wult be nice to win 1 of this mounts.

i like this website its week more and more becuas you can find alot of WoW.

And succes everone

grtzz

orentis

• Like 1

You guys do great work with the site. I appreciate all the time you put into research and how promptly you reply to questions.

• Like 1

this week was the first time that ive been to your site. and i just wanted to stop and say that not only is your information EXTREMELY helpful, but its also verrrrry neatly organized and up to date. i appreciate your work and effort.

signed......

wowcrackaddict

• Like 1

This site is the best for every class <imo> with multiple players having multiple toons to set up and gear out in my guild we always suggest this as the go to site for the best information. Thank you all for the great job you do for us all we do appreciate your time and effort.

Guild Vigilance- Nazgrel Server

• Like 1

Thanks for the class guides! I think I would be a bit overwhelmed of all the newness of my preferred classes if I didn't have the guides to help me through it.

In the past your raid guides have proven invaluable too, and is usually the first place I go to when I manage to squeeze in a new raid boss (I'm not usually in the core raid group).

• Like 1

Not going to lie, I've been gunning for those mounts for a while. Constructive criticism, eh? There's not much to say about the site other than it's fantastic. I can't tell you how long I've been sub-par on my classes and raiding until I took a look at Ice-Veins. Here's a little story: I wanted to raid with my guild, and my hunter friend told me that there was a site that could help me out. I've never heard of such a thing. I've tried to google guides and whatnot but all I've found was a guide you buy, and stuff like that. Not wanting to waste my money buying something that I'm sure was free somewhere, I looked into the site he told me about. Lo and behold it was this very one. Ever since, if I need to know anything about anything, I came here. Icy-Veins has served me well, as I no doubt bet it has for countless other people. I assuredly look forward to seeing the guides it has for Mists of Pandara, and I say to all who read this, good hunting, good leveling, good killing, and good looting!

• Like 1

Constructive feedback is overrated, however, needed to progress forward in any situation.

Everything looks squeaky and nice. Hooooooooweeever, when you guys have the time, please update the gear list in the Resto Druid guide. Just saying :P

Otherwise, lots of hugs and kisses :D

Here's my weekly post of niceness: http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/deviantart-bad-girl-by-ryoko-demon-d5d5sp0.jpg

• Like 1

You are fantastic site for any newbie and not only in WoW. Every time I'm starting a new toon or class checking your guides to enjoy gaming even more. Also reading dung/raids guides gave me a lot of usefull informations about mechanics and encounters.

Really good work team, keep it going.

Cant wait for MoP section.

• Like 1

I only use this website now for talents, glyphs, and rotations. Only site I've found so far that has

up to date info. EJ just seems to have beta level input.

Thanks so much for all your effort. My 13 lvl 85's and soon to be 14, greatly benefit from the information

presented here.

Awesome Job.

Tracee

• Like 1

I recently discovered you guys and OMG! Talk about life savers! The information, time and effort you have all put in to help with the new patch is amazing. It also stopped me from completely melting down when I had to retalent and spec my characters. My hats off to you all at Icy Veins Posted Image

Could I also add that I have the celestial steed and dragon. The lion would be a much loved addition Posted Image

Edited by Evangalista
  • Like 1