FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

WOD BETA DISCUSSION w/SCREENSHOTS

An issue I keep having is with the cooldown of DS when using the glyph and the AD talent, it'll tell me I can't use the spell because it's on cooldown while I have 1 charge, and I have to wait until I'm back up to 2.

And I keep telling myself I'm gonna submit a bug report and I can never be bothered so I thought I'd just put it out there and let somebody else worry about it

BTW this is a thing:

https://twitter.com/gahddo/status/520364870370201600

If you want it fixed before launch I suggest getting the word out.

Started a thread on the forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14729563589#1

Clearly they need to increase the speed of Chaos Bolt. It already travels at half the speed of smell. I know fixing the proc should happen but I'm sure they won't see it on their end like the Shadowburn issue.

• Like 1

I've been told by my ranged officer and have found similarly through testing on beta/ptr that there's an addon that will give anyone access to level 100 talents on live at any level (not posting the name here since I don't want it to be abused). How quickly do things like this get hotfixed in live? Seems like it's going to make some demo locks extremely powerful if they decide to use the addon.

Edited by Phenax

How quickly do things like this get hotfixed in live? Seems like it's going to make some demo locks extremely powerful if they decide to use the addon.

lol, ya, until they get a Ban Hammer coming crashing down on their head.

• Like 1

I've been told by my ranged officer and have found similarly through testing on beta/ptr that there's an addon that will give anyone access to level 100 talents on live at any level (not posting the name here since I don't want it to be abused). How quickly do things like this get hotfixed in live? Seems like it's going to make some demo locks extremely powerful if they decide to use the addon.

Don't post that and don't use it if you want to play in wod. That's as clear an exploit as I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Yeah. It gains you absolutely nothing except a risk of getting banned.

Progression is over in a couple of days and nobody seriously cares about DPS in this pre patch in terms of ranks. Only idiots will use this.

Please report it if you haven't already.

quick non warlock ?

i know the reagents and shit stack to 250 now, which is nice...what about things like herbs, ore, flasks, pots, food?

Edited by vaeevictiss