FORUMS
Damien

Shaman PvP

32 minutes ago, cellfish said:

Can't stoneclaw a tremor totem since they're both earth btw

True, will adjust the text to reflect that, thanks 🙂

14 minutes ago, Prisjakt said:

Why do you put hit rating on bis gear for pvp shaman?
Over crit / haste, makes 0 sense

You need less Hit rating for 1% extra Hit than Haste or Crit, thus it has more raw damage value, and it also affects all of your spells including Purge, Wind Shear and Hex which are often even more important than extra damage.

You don't need a lot of Hit to cap out in PvP also, 4% total is enough, so a handful of well budgeted gear pieces with Hit are enough, hope this clarifies it for you!

Why does the ele BiS include so much resto shaman deadly gear and mp5 gear? Does ele have big mana problems in arena? 

Will this change dependent on composition?

15 hours ago, potato3 said:

Why does the ele BiS include so much resto shaman deadly gear and mp5 gear? Does ele have big mana problems in arena? 

Will this change dependent on composition?

Ele does have Mana issues, but you always want to use double 2p bonus for extra resilience, regardless. The longer the game goes, the more Mana issues you are likely to have, so it depends a lot on enemy compositions and whether your match against them is likely to be short / ending during Bloodlust or not.

I was readying the shaman pvp guide and it says (below) how is this possible they are both Earth totem,  When I cast Tremor and try to protect it with stoneclaw my Tremor is replaced.  Is there a way to protect Tremor totem, or is this incorrect information?

Tremor Totem IconTremor Totem pulses every few seconds, removing charm, fear and sleep effects from yourself and nearby allies. This is amazing against fears especially, but make sure to protect Tremor with Stoneclaw Totem IconStoneclaw Totem as soon as you can, as otherwise it is easy for enemies to kill your totem before using their fears.  

10 hours ago, Lancelotapus said:

I was readying the shaman pvp guide and it says (below) how is this possible they are both Earth totem,  When I cast Tremor and try to protect it with stoneclaw my Tremor is replaced.  Is there a way to protect Tremor totem, or is this incorrect information?

Tremor Totem IconTremor Totem pulses every few seconds, removing charm, fear and sleep effects from yourself and nearby allies. This is amazing against fears especially, but make sure to protect Tremor with Stoneclaw Totem IconStoneclaw Totem as soon as you can, as otherwise it is easy for enemies to kill your totem before using their fears.  

You're right, I meant to call out other utility totems not Tremor specifically, will fix thanks!

1 hour ago, AlexTheFaded said:

Is this guide going to be updated for phase 2? I noticed the DK and ele shaman guides already reflect phase 2.

I sent in all the updates already but there was a problem with them being deployed on the site, should be reflected in the page shortly!

2 hours ago, AlexTheFaded said:

Is this guide going to be updated for phase 2? I noticed the DK and ele shaman guides already reflect phase 2.

Updated now 🙂 have fun!

Greetings, i was wondering why are you choosing pieces from different sets for example a helm from a set and shoulders from another set,by this we won't be able to benefit from set bonuses right ?

1 hour ago, HoZhOz said:

Greetings, i was wondering why are you choosing pieces from different sets for example a helm from a set and shoulders from another set,by this we won't be able to benefit from set bonuses right ?

You can actually benefit from both set bonuses and that's the point! A not so known mechanic 🙂 enjoy your extra resilience.