FORUMS
Damien

Fury Warrior 6.2

Guest Chaotis

I searched for this toon "Jalopy" and I couldn't get anything from it. please help!

I've been seeing this lately:

11% Haste > 25% Crit > 14% Haste => Mastery =>18% Haste > More Crit

> Multistrike > More Haste > Versatility

You profile also now has much more Mastery than Multi.  The guide says just Crit > Multi > Mastery.

Any ideas?

Guest EnragedKargathUS

^^^^^^This is correct. I knew mastery was always better than MS. For those wondering people fuckedup the sims so the stat priority was wrong all this time

So with the updated stat priority is it safe to say that once we've reached those stat thresholds our BiS weapon will be Thogar's Control Rod or Kromog's Fist depending if we choose to go TG or SMF?

Guest Neverar

EWhy is there no mention of siege breaker in the rotation guide?

Guest Cheguevarra

So I can take this as a hard course of actions: t18 4ps set bonus+archmonde's trinket= mastery gems and chants regardless of 25% crit, because of the nature of t18 4 ps set bonus? T17 4 ps set bonus + 25% crit= mastery gems and chants also, correct?

So

Archi, pls confirm: t-17 4ps set bonus+25% crit= mastery gems and chans and food. T18 4 ps set bonus+ archmonde's trinket= mastery chants and gems and food, regardless 25% crit, correct?

Hi there! Sorry I'm still getting set up on these forums, but I'll try to answer any and all questions that yall may have.

With either tier bonus 25-30% crit, mastery starts to take over. You can swap gems but keep in mind that removing those crit gems may cause you to go below that crit threshold, raising crits value once again. This is especially true when considering removing the Crit enchant from your weapon.

Mastery is kind of a double edged sword, one the one hand, it is very powerful while enraged, but it is also completely useless when not enraged, so at that point you are playing to the law of averages. My advice: Stick with Crit until you get up around 30%, then consider swapping to Mastery. Running a couple simple simcraft simulations will help you do this (if you don't know how to do this yourself, feel free to ask, or use the Import to SimC function on AskMrRobot to do it for you).

EWhy is there no mention of siege breaker in the rotation guide?

It is pretty much a useless talent. If you want to use it, use under the same rules as you would for Storm Bolt, as it is essentially the same ability with a longer CD.

Guest Hellbringer

Guys should break the tier 17 4 set bonus if it means replacing them with 695-705 items with good stats. Also is it worth prioritizing crit mastery gear over haste gear and basically almost dissing the 18% haste. And if my item level is in the 690's should I go for 2h duel wield over 1 handed if I have BiS stats on them. Please help and thanks

Guys should break the tier 17 4 set bonus if it means replacing them with 695-705 items with good stats. Also is it worth prioritizing crit mastery gear over haste gear and basically almost dissing the 18% haste. And if my item level is in the 690's should I go for 2h duel wield over 1 handed if I have BiS stats on them. Please help and thanks

No, keep the tier bonus until you get at least the equivilent level of T18 tier (N T17 -> N T18 or H T17 -> H T18, etc). If you have Worldbreakers Resolve (Class trinket from Archimonde) you can more or less ignore Haste; otherwise you want ~8% Haste unbuffed. Otherwise go for Crit/Mastery.

For weapons, use whatever has the highest ilvl, generally TG will be best because Archimondes weapons are higher ilvl.

Edited by Archimtiros

Guest Dylan

after having +%30 crit and %19 haste is it good to get 2x Mark of bleeding hollow in place of thunderlord?

Don't do it I tried it the other day and on Dummies Unbuffed It didnt feel very nice at all and didn't look the part on the charts either. Stick with the Crit its more Bursty smile.png

Guest Lindris

Heyho, sry but is all times over mastery and hast?

i have the t18 4-Piece Set Bonus and raidbuffed:

50%krit

11.5%hast

36% mastery

Are the stats priority still strength < haste11%  <krity < mastery < haste ?

pls write that in your guide. it is not clear at what point (if at all), another stat is better.

Guest Faithless

Hi,

I was just wondering if Pure Rage Potion should find a place in the Fury rotation?

Guest Sarx

Does the 30% Crit is with or without the 5% raid buff ?

Guest Hellish

On the enchants section, it is mentioned that we should use mastery enchants with the tier 17 4-piece. Is this true, or is it a typo and it means tier 18? Seeing as all other mentions of mastery gems and food are for the tier 18 set, I assume the latter, but I wanna make sure.

Guest Wolf

With furious strikes talent u dont waste your rage, that wrong u explaining. Since furius strikes are on global cd with haste around 11% u spent all the rage of bloodthirst before next one(or before your enrage is finishing) is avaliable. If u save some rage(100) and hit bloodbath and reck u can spam around 5 wild strikes all crit hits, and with t18 reck will reseted and u repeat! Simulations dps i run for both talents seems to be the same but i doupt sim can do correct rotetion for furious strikes. Ofc am speaking for haste11% crit33% mastery 50% multi 17%, now i try to keep crit and haste stable and trying to max mastery and multistrike since both benefits wilds strikes. What u thing guys??

Guest Hellish

Assuming 11% haste, a critical Bloodthirst will barely allow for a second Wild Strike after using Raging Blow and one Wild Strike, before the cooldown is reset. Especially if you have something else to throw in the rotation, like Whirlwind, Storm Bolt or Dragon Roar, it's practically impossible. Also, two Wild Strikes with Furious Strikes enabled cost less than one Wild Strike without the talent. Essentially, you need more than twice as many global cds to spend the same amount of rage. So yes, it is a waste of rage. Even the burst you mention isn't something accurate cos there's no guarantee that you'll crit six times with wild strikes during Recklessness and you don't even want to be using so many Wild Strikes then anyway, since Bloodthirst is almost a guaranteed crit during Reck, meaning better enrage uptime and more Raging Blows, which are a much better rage investment than Wild Strikes. When all is considered, Wild Strike is good for the rotation exactly because it is so overcosted. We lost Heroic Strike as an extra rage dump before WoD, so Wild Strike has to fill that spot too. We need Wild Strike to cost so much, else we'll end up capping on rage we won't ever use, ending up wasting it and losing dps in the process.

Guest carla

Hi, I'm level 90 and I don't have Ravager yet? what can I use in place of that until I get access to it?

Guest stillstandin

if u can get your haste to 18 percent w raid buff do u still need to use world breaker resolve trinket or can u change it up to another trinket

I have 4 pieces of Tier 17 gear and my Haste is at 11.96% w/o buff and my Crit is at 25.97% w/ food & Augmentation rune buffs.  Mastery is well above 39%.  I'm thinking about TRYING to regear w/o dropping any of the Tier 17 armor to get Haste to the 18% threshold.  Should my Crit remain at just over 25%?  If so, then most all of the additional 6% haste will come from Mastery as I have very little Multistrike and Versatility.

Edited by Crodnoces

Mythic Fury warrior here (Timberwind - Lightninghoof-us)

I find that once you obtain the Class trinket (Heroism the whole fight woo) and the 4 set bonus, The level 45 talant for Wild Strike cost reduction is a MUST, if used properly, You can get upwards 50% uptime on Recklessness throughout the fight. This is good for 2 reasons, Recklessness being up for half of the fight works extremely well with your class trinkets %haste, producing a large amount of fury, which you can steadily fuel into wild strike for more recklessness, and the second reason is that you don't have empty globals when in rotation. Sudden death working off a proc still feels clunky and there are times when your dps looks monstrously good and times when you are standing there with no rage and nothing to do. I've tried both extensivly and I feel more engaged and do more damage using wild strike (which i find unfortunate).