FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Transmogrification - Paladins

Guest Guest

The chest, legs, and hands currently shown for Tier 14 Normal are actually from Tier 13 Normal. The correct pieces are linked, but the image on this site is wrong.

The chest, legs, and hands currently shown for Tier 14 Normal are actually from Tier 13 Normal. The correct pieces are linked, but the image on this site is wrong.

Thanks, this will be fixed today with our 5.2 update ;)

Guest Prinnie

I think some other items from lower level quests may have gone missing - for example, Joseph's Spare Belt (http://www.wowhead.com/item=62950) is plate and can be mogged, but doesn't appear in the lists. (Or I'm just going blind, which could also be true.)

Also, according to WoWHead, the Deathbone set is no longer available.

I think some other items from lower level quests may have gone missing - for example, Joseph's Spare Belt (http://www.wowhead.com/item=62950) is plate and can be mogged, but doesn't appear in the lists. (Or I'm just going blind, which could also be true.)

Also, according to WoWHead, the Deathbone set is no longer available.

Thanks for catching this. Indeed, there was a problem in the way we handled items from class-specific quests and this caused a number of items from regular quests to simply be ignored by our script :P Anyway, I'm fixing it right now and tonight, all the missing items will be there ;)

Regarding the Deathbone set, I think I removed all the old Scholomance sets in my 5.2 update. Could it be that you were looking at a cached version of the page?

Guest Vicki Frei

The Shoulderguards of Painful Lessons, and Vigorsteel Shoulders, from Darkmaster Gandling - they no longer have the dragonhead look, unfortunately. They're now pretty much just like the Surwich Pauldrons. Posted Image sad panda

Guest Prinnie

I'm pretty sure the quest item issue is ongoing - I cleared my browsing history, but all the questing items I can think of off the top of my head (Crustacean Stompers, Inkling's Leggings, that one set from Vash'jir quests that looks like the Stormforged getup but is blue, etc.) aren't in the list, and this is true of all class guides.

The Deathbone Sabatons are still showing up for me as well - between the Bladesnap Sabatons and Sapphiron's Scale Boots.

The Shoulderguards of Painful Lessons, and Vigorsteel Shoulders, from Darkmaster Gandling - they no longer have the dragonhead look, unfortunately. They're now pretty much just like the Surwich Pauldrons. Posted Image sad panda

Sadly, I won't be able to update the guide very soon to reflect that change. Blizzard is still showing the old model on battle.net, and since I am using their images, I'm screwed! This summer, I'll try to get screenshots from the wow model viewer instead ;)

I'm pretty sure the quest item issue is ongoing - I cleared my browsing history, but all the questing items I can think of off the top of my head (Crustacean Stompers, Inkling's Leggings, that one set from Vash'jir quests that looks like the Stormforged getup but is blue, etc.) aren't in the list, and this is true of all class guides.

The Deathbone Sabatons are still showing up for me as well - between the Bladesnap Sabatons and Sapphiron's Scale Boots.

Well... :P When I fixed the previous issue, I introduced a bug that caused all non class-specific items from quests to be removed from the guides. I'm fixing it now :)

Guest icebanegaunt

why are the icebane gloves missing from this list? they are floating around quite a bit, there is someone on tich who has some

Guest Ashmore

So if you never achieved the Pre-BC PVP titles, that means you wont ever have the chance of trans. Morg. the LVL 60 PVP sets?

(I'm pretty sure you can't get the titles anymore)

why are the icebane gloves missing from this list? they are floating around quite a bit, there is someone on tich who has some

Are you really sure they are missing? I can see them listed.

Don't forget the Sunwell Paladin set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=420

On the site, we only list proper sets (that the game considers to be part of a set). For other sets, we refer people to the WoW Roleplay Gear.

So if you never achieved the Pre-BC PVP titles, that means you wont ever have the chance of trans. Morg. the LVL 60 PVP sets?

(I'm pretty sure you can't get the titles anymore)

I think you are correct.

Guest yesimgaydealwithit

it.is.just.UNFAIR.

I want my male characters to show their legs as much as my female characters do.

Guest Nabs

Just a heads up that the one-handed swords section currently shows the LFR version of "Enchanted Shao-Tien Saber" as obtainable, which is incorrect since it is an agility weapon.

What is best for paladin ilvl 559 or 557 whit the 4 set tier bonus?

This is transmogrification forum. There is not much chance that you will get an answer here. Try the Paladin forums.

Guest Tier6

Any good two handed weapons for this one?

Thinking of The Untamed Blade, Stormrune Edge or Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword S9. But all those are swords, is there any good Hammers?

Guest J.D.

The Paladin t6 shown here is incorrect. While the Belt, Boots, and Bracers from Sunwell are called Lightbringer and benefit from the same tier bonuses, they are NOT part of the same graphical design set. They were designed to look like the rest of the gear from Sunwell. Instead, there are offset drops from Hyjal/BT that fit the theme.

While I understand that only "proper sets" are listed here, this is for transmog. You are defeating the purpose by having the wrong pieces for graphical representation.

Guest Winterwolf

This list seems to give a good overview of the transmog items available. 

However, chest pieces (and presumably leg pieces as well) only show the male version of the armour. The female version, which often looks quite different, seems to be completely missing from these pages. 

Am i wron or is the staffs missing here ?? Just cant find em...

Paladins can't use staves.

Guest Ushuimama

will you ever include the boots/belt??? I know its not a tier item but its still part of the set.

will you ever include the boots/belt??? I know its not a tier item but its still part of the set.

Maybe for future sets, if I have an easier way of taking these screenshots. It's pretty convenient to use Wowhead or Wowdb, go to a set page and click "View in 3D". Adding extra pieces to the view is difficult.