FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #55 - Lil' Ragnaros

Haven't been to Pandaria yet(turned 80 last night), but Pandas, Monks and Pet Battles are all pretty great. The Pandaren model really shows just how dated the vanilla races are.

MoP is what happens when the story writers for blizzard get a little bit too tipsy one night and decide that their inhibitory musings will make a good story. The blizzard artists, amused by the story, put forth one of the most effective creative efforts they have been inspired to do in years. The players, confused out of their minds by floating beer monsters on day one, blindly blunder forward in hopes that eventually something will click and this will all make sense.

User Rating: 7.6/10

However, my pet battle team desperately needs raggy to carry on! Pebble cant do it without you bro!!!!

I think this is the best expansion yet. :) I love the entire aspect of it with the dragons, pandas, and most of all the Tibet influence.

MoP has been a real blast so far. The new continent has reinvigorated my desire to go out into the world and explore, especially with all the rares and BoA blues out there. There is always much to do, and the raids so far have been challenging and interesting.

This is my favourite expansion ever...

I 'm just a little bit tired of doing dalys 3 hours a day xD

But it worths it when you reach exalted :3

Keep the good work! :D

I really enjoyed questing in Pandaria. Dailies were getting to me, but I'm exalted with most of them now, thankfully. I also like how I can get valor in so many ways.

Ah MOP is fresh and vibrant, especially from cataclysm which when I saw on release I quit wow till Mop showed up, great quest hub architecture, new class , great new race, the rep grind seems a bit over board but I do it as I find time having just completed loremaster of pandaria yesterday , im just starting with the a few daily's, and before I forget mini games makes it so much more relaxed pet battles ah... Sweet

Really enjoying the expansion though the dailies are taking up most of the game time I have at the moment. Pet Battles are great and Raggy would make an excellent addition to my collection.

Good Luck to all Posted Image

I have to start with what I actually enjoy 'bout MoP. And that is:

• Annoying quests ( and childish at the same time )
  • Daily quests..
  • World bosses that give BiS items ( Galleon in this hotfix, Sha of Fear previous quests )
  • While leveling there is only 2 dungeons from lvl 85 to 86 and at lvl 87 to 90 two more dungeons...
  • The only problem I see in raids is the low quality of raids, the Heroic versions are to easy because the gear is to easy to obtain(3 coins /week), quite easy to craft gear, etc.
Now, what I do enjoy :
  • Zones are nice to navigate trough...
  • Cross Realm Zones ( Brings, sometimes, a spice that sometimes makes the game fun cause of PvP )
  • New mechanics wich makes some quests and bosses fun.

Go go Lil Rag!

-Zones are great, love the "feel" of them

-Dailies and quests- not doing them again on my alts.

-Bear Druids are in a great place right now, really enjoying mine.

The ABCs of what I like about Mists of Pandaria

A - AoE Looting

B - Blue Panther mount

C - Challenge Modes

D - Dailies

E - Elegon

F - Farming

G - Grimoire of Sacrifice

H - Headless Horseman

I - Imp Swarm

J - Jogu the Drunk

K - Klaxxi

L - LFR

M - Monks

N - Necromantic Powers

O - Onyx Jewelcrafting Mount

P - Pandemic + Pet Battles!

Q - Quillen pet

R - Raiding

S - Scenarios

T - TRINKETSSSSS

U - Unbound Will

V - Valor Point Gear System

W - Warlocks!

X - Xylophone sounds while raiding (not really)

Y - YOINK (Lifegrip)

Z - Zagam, my name (changed just prior to Mists)

Not sure I agree 100% with the D, but looks good overall.

Good luck to everyone!!

I think that Mop was good idea, but not so good performance. I don't mind doing dailys, but not everybody have time to do all dailys. And this separate lockout they will maybe put in is really bad idea, dislike on that :D but everything else is awsome. raids are harder, challenge modes are fun, new bgs are awsome! im liking it so far :D

Edited by Neobrijana

I like the lightheartedness of Pandaria, and I love the pet battles, but I'm just not a fan of doing all the dailies. Especially the gated dailies. I don't mind needing to do them as much, but I don't like the feeling of NEEDING to grind GL in order to get to August Celestials and Shado Pan.

Also yay Rags, thanks for another great giveaway!

I like that MoP has so much to do, but I'm getting tired of doing dailies. Battle pets are so much fun, so I'm hoping to get a new member for my team.