FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #55 - Lil' Ragnaros

I join MoP a week ago. I must say I like it thow my friends were a bit complaining they said some quests were to repeatable.They were making jokes about "First tigers, second tigers and third tigers" I haven't got that far yet so I don't know what they ments so far :) I liked the starting zone except for big rabbits. The second was ok thow I didn't liked it as much as the first one. Now I will be starting Kun Lai cause I just hit lvl 87 I hope I will enjoy it more :) I also hope to winn the pet here :) Since its my first post on this forum it would be a nice surprise :))

Its fun so far for me. The zones are awesome. The dungeons and new models are cool. I am having tons of fun with the new spells. The only thing i don't like is the dailies which is actualy is proably a good addition, and the way mana works now which i still haven't gotten used too. The ground mount only thing was annoying but all in all it was proably a good idea. it made leveling feel more, i am not sure how to explain it but it just felt better. Keep up the good work icy-veins!

MoP is decent so far. I'm loving the pet collecting (436 and counting! No Lil Rags though Posted Image ). I really, really wish they would add some Rep tabards though...the amount of dailies is getting out of hand with Shado-Pan and August Celestials alongside Golden Lotus... especially after you cap your VP for the week!

My first impression of the expansion is: It is pretty good, leveling is fun, the changes to my classes are fun, the raids (so far) are fun. I just wish rep was account wide so I didnt have a million dailies to do.

So far MoP has been fun, it still has a few quirks but hopefully a patch or two will slove them.

I have worked a Warrior and a Paladin to 90 and have begun working a DeathKnight now as well. Skilling to 600 was in a lot of ways WAYYYY too easy. I dropped herbalism on my DK and picked up Jewel Crafting, I was able to go from zero to 600 in less than 10 hours of game play and a good majority of that was just for farming for the Fel Iron and Adamantite. It seems that the Horde had decided to over fram outlands for the materials when I decided to drop Herbalism.

I miss the original system of building talents up and would prefer to have some of the hybrid build abilites from the vanilla and BC era. It was more than just mashing buttons in a certain order or having a certain piece of gear. A player who had a good build was able to hold threat as a tank or put out the cool DPS. Now it's basically a grind for one piece of gear and mash the buttons in the right order. If you knwo some tricks with macro's it does help though.

The dungeon system is interesting and some of the fights are just fun/funny. The implementation of the scenario's is nice as well expecially for someone who does not have a ton of time to dedicate to a full dungeon run but the removal of max level dungeons has hurt the ability of players to get gear and justice points. There is Justice point gear available but it's nearly impossible to get enough justice points to get the gear unless you grind dungeons before reaching 90. Once reaching level 90 all dungeons are heroics and the only justice comes from boss kills which makes getting the justice points harder than getting valor, yet to use those valor points you also have to have rep high enough with a certain faction. I personally will cap valor before I can spend those points with any faction.

I have heard MANY people complain about how hard it is to level or get rep but I personally did not think the level grind was any harder than in previous patches. I started playing around 1.2 and remember it took me a few days in eastern plaguelands of killing mobs and questing to go from 59 to 60 and I was able to level in Cataclysm three characters in less time than it took to level my first toon from 1 to 60 as it took to level all three to 85 so too many people are getting used to the quick easy gratification.

There have been a few glitches here and there and I feel that the software could have matured another month or two before being released but overall the experience wtih MoP has been good and though I did end upgrading all of my Ilvl 397 plus gear it wasn't instantaneous which was a great thing. I remember legendaries being vended when BC came out and I know the same thing happened with Cataclysm because the new gear was instantly better than anything that had came out previously.

I can not comment on any of the PvP aspects of the game as after the change to BC I basically stopped all PvP combat other than a little here and there. I sorely miss the 2 hour plus Alterac Valley battlegrounds and though I understand some people do not want to take that amount of time for a battleground I feel that having some rendition of the original available for the layers who do would be a big positive.

• Like 1

Battle pet battle is nice

panda monks in chinese style even better

and again

thanks for guides and tips in warlock forum

peeps there are heroes and helped a lot !

Edited by kyoto1874

Opinion on MoP, I believe there is a good amount of content to keep me busy for some time. I also like the lfr loot system as well. It is far better than a healer pally needing on a dps weapon, for example. I do not care for fat pandas. They could have been more original, in my opinion.

There is a lot to say about Mist of Pandaria, but to me the first good thing that I can think of is the pets and mounts sharing on all your chars. I have always been a pet collector on my main and love to 'catch them all' now. And I had a really nice cool azure drake and now can ride on all my chars with the artisan riding skill.

Oh last minute entrance

Impression of MOP - oh my, where to start. I love the game mechanics, the scenarios, the questlines, even the daily business. That you have to actually play your crafting toons to gain acces to the high end gear is brilliant, even though I dont have all the time myself to get my crafters up there yet. I like the fact that you have to earn the right to faction gear not just by grinding instances with your tabard, but by actually helping the factions. I love the music, the atmosphere and the spirit in the game. Best expansion ever!

Have a wonderful week :)

I guess I'm too late! But I will give my impressions anyway just to share:

Pandaria is amazingly beautiful, and I like how generous they were with space. Everything sprawls lushly in a rich banquet of eye-candy (and I've always loved colorful vistas). The quests are not all recycled kill-10-rat quests; some were quite creative and fun (my favorite was the narrative retelling of experiences from those guys in Jade Forest). Reminded me a bit of Bastion.

BUT.

WTF dailies at 90. Most of them aren't even fun quests; they're dull, laborious, grindy kill 12 mobs with tons of hp quests.

I also quite dislike this double/ triple-gating they did. Shado-Pan, for instance, makes you grind a different faction to unlock the chance to grind for Shado-Pan to unlock the chance to buy VP gear with VP that you grind...

Edited by cheesecake

So many dalies, and I'm sad they changed Murky's voice, but I think they did a much better job with MoP than with Cata, and this makes me happy. (WTB Dance Studio still!)

I'm excited to check it out. :D Love the Pandas.

Not a fan of all of the cross-server stuff though. It seems like just about everywhere is cross-server now and makes it that much more frustrating to get things done, because now it's everyone for themselves.