FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #56 - Cenarion Hatchling

I love pets that are a scaled down version of big mounts. Fingers crossed for the hatchling so I can fly and have my buddy flap along with me.

After being away from wow for awhile it took me a few weeks to finally stumble on icy veins, and boy am I glad I did. The interface and structure make it easy to find things, and as an altaholic it puts all the possible class information at my fingertips. Keep up the good work. (FYI I stumbled on this site looking for mage talents and initially thought it was only for mages:))

• Like 1

Your class guides helped me a lot, keep up the good work!

Edited by Lyka
  • Like 1

This is my first post here but I've been an every-day visitor for some time now. I love the guides and I read them over and over, especially the Holy Paladin one.

This thread is (also) about leaving feedback on the guides so I think I will leave mine. I hope it doesn't get lost.

Since Mysts of Pandaria is all about dailies I think it would be nice to have a guide containing the gear that can be obtained from farming reputation with each faction. Sure the Gearing Up and Best in Slot section on the Class/Spec guides contain all these items cleary identified but for a player starting to farm reputation after dinging 90 it's a little hard to pick which factions are worth spending time grinding reputation ASAP and which can be left for later.

As for the Holy Paladin guide, I don't know if similar situations occur in other classes but I personally think that items without Spirit, such as inv_shoulder_plate_reputation_c_01.jpgPaleblade Shoulderguards should not be part of the Gearing Up and Best in Slot section.

• Like 2

Good luck to everyone, and I cannot thank you enough Icy Veins, you guys have helped me so much to get through this tier and this change in expansions. Thank you so very much Posted Image

• Like 1

I allready have this pet. But to thank you for all the work is always right.

Your guides cover all the mechanics behind the classes, but transfer the knowledge in an understandable way.

Thats great for people like me, who do not like all the math behind WOW.

• Like 1

This is my first post here but I've been an every-day visitor for some time now. I love the guides and I read them over and over, especially the Holy Paladin one.

This thread is (also) about leaving feedback on the guides so I think I will leave mine. I hope it doesn't get lost.

Since Mysts of Pandaria is all about dailies I think it would be nice to have a guide containing the gear that can be obtained from farming reputation with each faction. Sure the Gearing Up and Best in Slot section on the Class/Spec guides contain all these items cleary identified but for a player starting to farm reputation after dinging 90 it's a little hard to pick which factions are worth spending time grinding reputation ASAP and which can be left for later.

As for the Holy Paladin guide, I don't know if similar situations occur in other classes but I personally think that items without Spirit, such as inv_shoulder_plate_reputation_c_01.jpgPaleblade Shoulderguards should not be part of the Gearing Up and Best in Slot section.

Thank you for this. We're going to fix it Posted Image

Sorry, it was my mistake to assume the item you linked in the last part of your post was in the BiS section of the Holy Paladin guide. It doesn't belong there, since Spirit is so valuable. But it's merely listed in the gearing up section - even though it's generally poorly itemised for Holy Paladins, it is STILL a Holy Paladin item (and exclusively so, I might say), so it does belong there.

Regarding your first question, we believe that it's fairly well done as it is, although it does require a bit of looking up to see what comes from Valor Points/faction rewards. That said, we're going to look into ways of improving it :)

Thank you.