FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Taking my leave...

thank you for everything Zagam !

if ever you`ll find yourself in Montreal, Canada since I see there`s more of us here on these forums from MTL, CA, and have the time for a beer let us know, I`ll certainly make the time to meet the man !

despite the small differences and me not being such a great poster or warlock like you guys ( you loving demo and me hating it but loving aff :D ) I always ALWAYS recommended you locky, liquid, gahhda and generally speaking all these warlock forums to whoever asked me about warlock forums and guides, the answer was and is always the same ­­''check icy veins, there`s no stronger or better community of warlocks than them''

i wish you the best of luck and thank you and to the rest of the guys that make this community what it is

cheers o/ o7 

Dear Zagam,

This is my first post on Icy Veins (never needed to post a question, because I got all the answers just from reading your posts). I just wanted to say thank you for all the effort and love you put into taking time to help us Warlocks. Good Luck with the new changes in your life, I know you will get the perfect rotation going for all the challenges and changes.

"May the Master of Warlocks return safely from his journey.." (taken from Warlock trainee's diary)

with Kind regards from South Africa,

Çlarece

Çlarece

Along with all the others (and no doubt, a whole bunch more who don't post), I want to say THANK YOU for all you've done and all I've learned from you.

But I also want to say that you're doing the absolute right thing.  RL *does* come first.  

Do what you need to do, get where you're comfortable, and then think about diving back into the fray.  But not before then!

You'll be missed, remembered and respected.

Go forth and do good things.... we're all in your corner.